GEPRC RAD VTX 30x30 25-1000+mW 5.8GHz VTX - MMCX
GEPRC gladly introduces the newly developed RAD VTX! It's a super-power VTX with a max output over 1000mW and five power settings (Pit/25mW/200mW/600mW/1000+mW) The RAD features a double-layer PCB design to separate the power supply from the main-board, which can reduce and shield interference, as well as provide better heat dissipation. It also features a built in microphone and breakaway 30x30 mounting holes.
Check out all our 30x30 VTXs and our entire GEPRC selection!
- Great for long range flight with good stability.
- Five power settings: PIT mode/25mW/200mW/600mW/1000+mW.
- Two-layer board cooling structure: Separate power BEC and main-Board reduces heat build up and interference.
- Temperature control protection function that can prevent high temperature burning
- Wide voltage input: Supports 7V-36V Voltage input.
- VTX control protocol is IRC Tramp, supports OSD parameter adjustment.
- VTX built in microphone for real-time transmission of drone’s sounds.
- Two function buttons, three indicator lights, easy to control.
- Mounting hole is 30.5mmx30.5mm.
- Input Voltage: 7-36V
- Camera Power Output Voltage: 5V
- Output Power: 25-1000+mW
- Port connector: JST, 6pin
- Antenna connector: MMCX
- Dimensions: 30.5x30.5mm(hole)
- 1x GEPRC RAD 30x30 25-1000+mW 5.8GHz VTX - MMCX