HappyModel CrazyBee F4 Pro V3 AIO Whoop Flight Controller for Larva, Sailfly, Mobula - FRSKY
This is the FrSky RX equipped version.
The CrazyBee series just got a little crazier! These AIO whoop style FCs are meant as replacements and upgrades for several HappyModel BnF/PnP quads, like the Mobula7, SailyFly, and Larva but are just as at home in your custom whoop/toothpick builds.
"V3.0 supports 2S – 4S LiPo, ESC upgraded to 10A. A few things have gone back to how it was before due to the lack of space: no longer using plastic connector for VTX and camera, just solder pads now; And bind and boot buttons reverted back to the original tiny ones"
- from Oscar Liang's great post all about the version differences.
- Board size: 28.5 * 28.5MM
- Power supply: 2-4S battery input (DC 7-17V)
- Built-in 10A(each) Blheli_S 4in1 ESC Dshot600 ready
- Frsky version Built-in SPI Frsky receiver with telemetry(D8/D16 switchable)
- Built-in Betaflight OSD(SPI Control)
- Built-in Current meter Max 70A
- Current meter scale set to 470
- Built-in 5V 1A BEC
- Built-in voltage detection
- MCU upgraded to EFM8BB21
- Power supply: 2-4S LiPo/LiPo HV (7v/17v)
- Current: 10A continuous peak 12A (5 seconds)
- Support BLHeliSuite programmable
- Factory firmware: F_H_40_REV16_5.HEX
- Default protocol: DSHOT600
FRSKY SPI BUS receiver
- Frsky D8/D16 switchable
- Compatible Non EU transmitter both D8 and D16 mode
- Channels: 8ch or 16ch
- Failsafe support
- No ground interference ( Transmitter and receiver 1 m from the ground): 300m
- (Frsky version) CRAZYBEE F4FR PRO V3.0 Firmware target: CrazybeeF4FR
- 1x HappyModel CrazyBee F4 Pro V3 AIO Whoop Flight Controller
- 1x XT30 Pigtail
- 1x Hardware Set