HelioRC SPRING V2 IMU-F Flight Controller
Introducing the Helio Spring V2! The flight controller you know and love has gotten even better.
Looking for the Helio Spring AIO FC? We've got you covered!
Improvements over V1
- No more jumpers! Simplicity is our motto.
- Inductor is on top to account for faulty ESCs emitting substantial EMI.
- LC filter on the OSD line
- Filtered camera power.
- New orange color!
- Runs multiple multiple open source flight controller firmwares including the latest Butterflight, Betaflight, iNav, and others.
- True 32khz processing without overclocking
- More than capable of 32khz pid-loop speeds even on an F4.
- The IMU-F system is an advanced inline discretely filtered gyro that is transparent to the flight controller
- More processing power is available for flight controller logic and future feature updates without causing slowdown or other issues during flight
- The hardware contains both an f3 and an f4. The gyro is the ICM 20601.
- Processors: F4 & F3, STM32F405 & STM32F301
- IMU: ICM 20601
- OSD: Full Betaflight OSD support
- Motor Outputs: Full DSHOT and MULTISHOT support.
- Receiver Support: PPM, S.Bus (inverter built-in), DSM, HoTT, SRXL, CSRF, FPort ready. 5V or 3.3V supply for receiver.
- Telemetry Support: FrSKY Smart Port, FrSKY Sensor Hub, HoTT Telemetry, SRXL, CSRF, FPort ready. Built-in inverter for FrSKY telemetry.
- Serial Ports: 5 full serial ports (UARTs). UART1 and UART2 have inverters for S.Bus and SmartPort telemetry.
- Buzzer Port: Dedicated port for 5V (100mA max) buzzers.
- Analog Inputs: Voltage sensing up to 26V, current and RSSI inputs (3.3V max).
- Power: VBAT up to 6s with voltage regulator 2.5A continuous 3.2A burst. Or 5v in (switchable with jumper pads)