HGLRC Forward FD50A 2-6S 32Bit DShot1200 50A ESC
If your in the market for thin ESC's that can fit on your frame with thin arms HGLRC has the product for you! Meet the HGLRC Forward FD 50A BLHeli_32 50A 2-6s ESC that is DShot 1200 capable.
This ESC will fit great on our Mach1 Stretch X Frame with 5MM race arms!
- 3-layer PCB board
- 3 ways of Current Shunt
- Single circuit current only passes through a single layer to protect esc board to avoid overheating and overcurrent.
- Supports 2-6S Lipo battery
- Supports 22xx，23xx，24xx series motor
- Suitable for narrow arm quad frames.
- Suitable for 5-7 inches quad
- Input Voltage: 2-6S Lipo battery
- Constant Current: 50A
- Peak Current: 60A
- BEC Ouput: NO
- Firmware: BLHELI_32
- Size: 42x10x6.4mm
- Weight: 5.2g
- MOS Tube: TOP QUALITY MOSFET
- Protocol:DShot 150/300/600/1200, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot
- 1x FD50a ESC