The XRotor 2405 motor is the newest addition to the Hobbywing motor collection. These match up very clean with the Hobbywing XRotor Combo and a great option for your 6" rig.
- Super thin disc-type structure with a low center of gravity guarantees better control feel.
- Concave anti-skid teeth together with the lock-up screw at the bottom effectively prevent rotor from moving or losing and strengthens reliability of the motor.
- One-piece eight-bladed centrifugal fan greatly reduces the operating temperature of the motor.
- Super light weight
- Top Quality Components - Special 240℃ heat-resistant windings (after vacuum dip coating treatment) can stand high, surge current.
- N54 super magnets guarantee high torque output.
- Super thin (0.2mm) silicon sheets imported from Japan guarantee low (power) loss, less heat generation but high magnetic permeability.
- Dedicated 4mm bearings (the thickness is enlarged by 33% comparing to the regular 3mm bearings on the market) imported from Japan guarantee great load-bearing capacity and impact-resistance.
- LiPo Cell: 4s
- Max Continuous Current / Power : 25A/420W
- Stator Diameter/Thickness: 24mm/5mm
- Slot/Plot Count: 12/14
- Motor/Shaft Diameter: 30.8mm/5mm
- Motor Length (w/o, w/ Shaft): 15.9mm/29.4mm
- Best match w/ Xrotor Micro 40A BLHeli-S Dshot600 or above
- Weight: 35.5g
- 1x Hobbywing Xrotor Motor 2405-Blue-V1 2250kv