The XRotor 2405 motor is the newest addition to the Hobbywing motor collection. These match up very clean with the Hobbywing XRotor Combo and that bright blue looks great on the Mach 1 Stretch X Frame.
- Super thin disc-type structure with a low center of gravity guarantees better control feel.
- Concave anti-skid teeth together with the lock-up screw at the bottom effectively prevent rotor from moving or losing and strengthens reliability of the motor.
- One-piece eight-bladed centrifugal fan greatly reduces the operating temperature of the motor.
- Super light weight
- Top Quality Components - Special 240℃ heat-resistant windings (after vacuum dip coating treatment) can stand high, surge current.
- N54 super magnets guarantee high torque output.
- Super thin (0.2mm) silicon sheets imported from Japan guarantee low (power) loss, less heat generation but high magnetic permeability.
- Dedicated 4mm bearings (the thickness is enlarged by 33% comparing to the regular 3mm bearings on the market) imported from Japan guarantee great load-bearing capacity and impact-resistance.
- LiPo Cell: 4s
- Max Continuous Current / Power : 25A/420W
- Stator Diameter/Thickness: 24mm/5mm
- Slot/Plot Count: 12/14
- Motor/Shaft Diameter: 30.8mm/5mm
- Motor Length (w/o, w/ Shaft): 15.9mm/29.4mm
- Best match w/ Xrotor Micro 40A BLHeli-S Dshot600 or above
- Weight: 35.5g
- 1x Hobbywing Xrotor Motor 2405-Blue-V1 2600KV