Holybro BNF Kopis 2 HDV 5" Racing Quad w/ Caddx Vista & Nebula Nano
KOPIS 2 HDV is a high-performance ready-to-fly FPV racing drone from Holybro designed around the DJI Digital FPV System. Low-deck design means centralized mass and excellent handling. Stretched-X motor layout is the choice of top racers because the rear props are further from the "dirty air" coming from the front props. The result is smoother cornering and higher top speed. Kakute F7 HDV is designed to work with the Caddx Vista module. The GH port available on the board makes it much more convenient for you to connect F7 HDV to the Caddx Vista, for both signal and power supply. TMOTOR F60 Pro-Ⅲ 1750kv motors give awesome power and speed, just like top racers. KOPIS gives all the performance, looks, and durability of a hand-built machine, without ever having to pick up a soldering iron!
Choose whether or not you want a Caddx Vista w/ Nebula Nano unit pre-installed.
- 5mm full 3k carbon fiber twill
- Tidy and sturdy structure
- Caddx Vista w/ Neubla Nano Camera
- Counter-sunk screws on base for great appearance and protection of battery against damage.
- Buzzer included.
- Adjustable camera uptilt from 10 degrees to 80 degrees
- MCU: STM32F745 32-bit processor
- IMU: MPU6000 (SPI)
- Barometer: BMP280
- TF card for Blackbox logging
- Tekko32F3 4-in-1 40A ESC
- Supports 6S battery
- Weight: 336 grams without battery or props
- 1x Holybro BNF Kopis 2 HDV 5" Racing Quad w/ Caddx Vista & Nebula Nano
- 4x T5143S Propeller
- 4x T5147 Propeller
- 1x battery strap(installed)