Holybro Kakute H7 V2 30x30 Flight Controller w/ Bluetooth
The Holybro Kakute H7 v2 Flight Controller is full of features including integrated Bluetooth, HD camera plug, dual plug-and-play 4in1 ESC ports, 9V VTX ON/OFF Pit Switch, barometer, OSD, 6x UARTs, 128MB Flash for Logging, 5V and 9V BEC, and bigger soldering pad with easy layout and much more.
The Kakute H7 v2 builds upon the best features of its F7 predecessor and further improves on hardware components and layout. With the additional integrated Bluetooth chip onboard, you can perform configuration and tuning wirelessly on your phone with the SpeedyBee Android & IOS App. The Kakute H7 is DJI HD ready. It has an easy plug-and-play port with an on-board 9V regulator designed to power your HD video transmitter such as the DJI/Caddx FPV Air Unit & Caddx Vista while supporting analog system.
It features an onboard “VTX ON/OFF Pit Switch” that allows you to completely power off the video transmitter using a switch on your RC transmitter. Great if you are working on your drone, waiting for the GPS to get a fix, getting ready for a race while preventing it from overheating or interfering with others flying. It has 6x dedicated UART ports with built-in inversion for peripherals (UART2 is used for Bluetooth telemetry), a 128 MB Flash for logging, Dual plug-and-play 4in1 ESC connectors, allowing easy plug-and-play support for x8 & Octocopter configuration and keeping it simple and clean. The integrated BetaFlight OSD makes it easy to display important information on your FPV display like battery voltage, flight time, warnings, RSSI, smart audio features and more. It is also ready for autonomous flight with the on-board barometer. There are LED & buzzer pad, I2C pad (SDA & SCL) for external GPS/Magnetometers.
Check out our other 30x30 flight controllers, as well as the rest of our HolyBro selection!
- Bluetooth for configuration from SpeedyBee App
- Dual plug-and-play 4in1 ESC ports
- HD camera plug
- 6x UARTs
- 5V and 9V BEC
- Easy soldering layout
- Input Voltage: 7-42V (2-8S)
- MCU - STM32H743 32-bit processor running at 480 MHz
- IMU - BMI270
- Barometer - BMP280
- OSD - AT7456E
Onboard Bluetooth chip - ESP32-C3
- SpeedyBee IOS & Android App Compatible
- Note: The Bluetooth onboard is set to automatically turn off when the flight controller is unlocked (arm) and turn on automatically when the flight controller is locked (disarm).
- 6x UARTs (1,2,3,4,6,7; UART2 is used for Bluetooth telemetry)
- 9x PWM Outputs (8 Motor Output, 1 LED)
- 2x JST-SH1.0_8pin port (4in1 ESCs, x8/Octocopter compatible)
- 1x JST-GH1.5_6pin port (For HD System like Caddx Vista & Air Unit)
- BEC: 5V 2A Cont.
- BEC: 9V 1.5A Cont.
- Mounting: 30.5 x 30.5mm/Φ4mm hole with Φ3mm Grommets
- Dimension: 35x35mm
- Weight: 8g
- 1x Holybro Kakute H7 V2 30x30 Flight Controller w/ Bluetooth