Holybro Kakute H7 V2 & Tekko32 50A 4in1 ESC 30x30 Stack
The Holybro Kakute H7 v2 Flight Controller is full of features including integrated Bluetooth, HD camera plug, dual plug-and-play 4in1 ESC ports, 9V VTX ON/OFF Pit Switch, barometer, OSD, 6x UARTs, 128MB Flash for Logging, 5V and 9V BEC, and bigger soldering pad with easy layout and much more.
The Kakute H7 v2 builds upon the best features of its F7 predecessor and further improves on hardware components and layout. With the additional integrated Bluetooth chip onboard, you can perform configuration and tune wirelessly on your phone with the SpeedyBee Android & IOS App. The Kakute H7 is DJI HD ready. It has an accessible plug-and-play port with an onboard 9V regulator designed to power your HD video transmitter such as the DJI/Caddx FPV Air Unit & Caddx Vista while supporting an analog system.
It features an onboard “VTX ON/OFF Pit Switch” that lets you completely power off the video transmitter using a switch on your RC transmitter. Great if you are working on your drone, waiting for the GPS to get a fix, and getting ready for a race while preventing it from overheating or interfering with others flying. It has 6x dedicated UART ports with built-in inversion for peripherals (UART2 is used for Bluetooth telemetry), a 128 MB Flash for logging, Dual plug-and-play 4in1 ESC connectors, allowing easy plug-and-play support for x8 & Octocopter configuration and keeping it simple and clean. The integrated BetaFlight OSD makes it easy to display important information on your FPV display like battery voltage, flight time, warnings, RSSI, smart audio features, and more. It is also ready for autonomous flight with the onboard barometer. There are LED & buzzer pad, I2C pad (SDA & SCL) for external GPS/Magnetometers.
Check out our other 30x30 flight controllers and the rest of our HolyBro selection!
- Input Voltage: 7-42V (2-8S)
- MCU - STM32H743 32-bit processor running at 480 MHz
- IMU - BMI270
- Barometer - BMP280
- OSD - AT7456E
Onboard Bluetooth chip - ESP32-C3
- SpeedyBee IOS & Android App Compatible
- Note: The Bluetooth onboard is set to automatically turn off when the flight controller is unlocked (arm) and turn on automatically when the flight controller is locked (disarm).
- 6x UARTs (1,2,3,4,6,7; UART2 is used for Bluetooth telemetry)
- 9x PWM Outputs (8 Motor Output, 1 LED)
- 2x JST-SH1.0_8pin port (4in1 ESCs, x8/Octocopter compatible)
- 1x JST-GH1.5_6pin port (For HD System like Caddx Vista & Air Unit)
- BEC: 5V 2A Cont.
- BEC: 9V 1.5A Cont.
- Mounting: 30.5 x 30.5mm/Φ4mm hole with Φ3mm Grommets
- Dimension: 35x35mm
- Weight: 8g
- Continuous Current: 50A x4
- Burst Current: 60A x4
- Supports 4-6S battery
- Supports DShot 150/300/600/1200 & MultiShot/OneShot/Proshot/PWM etc.
- ESC telemetry Supported
- Onboard analog current sensor
- No output BEC
- BLHeli_32 firmware
- 1000uf 35v capacitor included (highly recommended for 6s setup)
- Amperage meter scale ratio: 168
- Dimensions: 45x37x6mm / Weight: 13.8g
- Mounting holes: M4 30.5x30.5mm (M3 grommets included)
- 1x Holybro Kakute H7 V2 & Tekko32 50A ESC 30x30 Stack