iFlight Succex F4 2-4S 12A AIO Whoop Flight Controller w/ 200mW VTX
This one is a HUUGE one for us, but still sooo small.
All the iFlight experience with our bigger hardware came in handy to create this micro whoop boards. Ultra tiny, advanced PCB layout and super light. Get reliable performance without overheating ESC mosfets or smoking whoops!
We also carry the AIO FC and VTX separately.
- Most powerful micro design on the market with all the performance it needs.
- 4S input voltage and 12A ESC continous current! Yeah that's a lot...
- A 4-corner soft mount pattern to reduce noise and damp impacts.
- Well arranged hardware and strategically placed gyro, aimed to fly not to fix!
- Flying distance? No problem anymore! Get 200mW VTX power output on the UFL antenna port.
- FIRST micro whoop 4S ESC with current sensing on the market!
- Wanna know how much battery left? How many amps your motors are drawing? Here we go!
- Tuning a whoop has never been easier!
- 8MB internal FLASH gives you the opportunity to log all your flight data and analyze or optimize your rig.
SucceX F4 Flight Controller
- Input voltage 2-4S
- Gyro: MPU6000
- 2x UART ports
- OSD inbuilt
- Blackbox FLASH 8MB
- BEC 5V 2A Cont.
- Mounting holes:φ3mm 25.5*25.5mm
- Weight: 6.1g
- BF target : IFRC/IFF411PRO(STM32F411)
- Current scale：210
SucceX Micro 12A ESC
- Firmware: BlheliS G-H-30
- Input voltage : 2-4S
- Continuous current: 12A
- MCU: BB21F16G
- BEC: None
- ESC protocol: PWM, oneshot125, multishot, dshot150, 300, 600, etc.
SucceX Whoop VTX
- Power: PIT/25/100/200mW
- Antenna interface: IPEX (UFL)
- Telemetry: IRC Tramp
- Size: triangle 26mm*19mm
- Mounting holes: none
- Weight: 2g
- (SucceX Micro,Whoop)IFLIGHT_F411_PRO.config
- SucceX F4 Whoop AIO Manual
- SucceX Micro 16x16,SucceX Whoop FC Firmware(beta flight 3.5.7)
- SucceX Micro 16x16,SucceX Whoop FC Firmware(beta flight 4.0.4)
- 1x SucceX F4 Whoop 2-4S 12A AIO Board w/ VTX