Insta360 Go 180° 1080P Action Camera
A thumb-size sidekick that’s ready to go anywhere, Insta360 GO is one of the world’s smallest stabilized cameras. GO shoots 30 to 60-second clips at the press of a button. Anytime. Anywhere. Then it uses AI to help you find and edit your best shots. GO uses proprietary FlowState stabilization to keep your footage impossible smooth. No Gear. No hassle. Just buttery action that's ready to share. Condense your next trip into an extra-strength shot of awesomeness. GO shoots stabilized hyper lapses and recommend the perfect playback speed for your shot.
GO uses Al-powered FlashCut to find your best shots and edit them together on beat. FlashCut is trained to sort your shots by theme and quality, so you can spend more time capturing and less time fiddling. Shoot fixed-perspective time-lapses for hours at a time. No angle is out of reach. Find the perfect spot, set a shooting interval, and capture the flow of time. GO shoots 100 frames per second so you can slow down the highlights. Even doing the dishes looks better in slow motion.
Barrel Roll lets you adjust the rotation of your shot with a swipe. Epic shots that used to take expensive gimbals and fancy footwork are now as easy as walking. Go is IPX4 water-resistant. It can handle rain, splashes, and even a quick dunk. Moreover, GO is ready for iOS or Android. Just plugin with the Charge Case's onboard Lightning connector or link up with the included Type-C cable. Yes, size matters, so choose any aspect ratio to fit any platform or device.
Shoot 200 clips a day. Share your story. Share your perspective. Insta360 GO!
Check out our HD Camera selection!
Note: If you have a pacemaker, please do not wear GO on your chest, or use the Magnet Pendant due to its magnetism.
- Shoots hyper lapse at 6x, 15x, or even 30x so you can breathtakingly condense your next trip
- Captures stationary time lapses from seemingly impossible angles—GO is ready for hours of shooting
- Charge case slips into your pocket to give you 200 clips a day; plug into your iPhone and transfer images in a snap
- GO comes with a range of accessories
- Weight: Insta360 GO 18.3g; Charge Case 43.3g
- Size: Insta360 GO 49.4*21.4*14.85 mm Charge Case 50.46*59.76*25.5 mm
- Color: White
- Standard: 15, 30, 60 seconds, 5 minutes (FPV mode)
- Interval Shooting, Slow Motion: 15 or 30 seconds
- Hyperlapse: Adjustable interval, record up to 30 minutes to produce a 5-minute video
- Static Timelapse: Adjustable interval, record up to 8 hours to produce an 8-second video (24 hours option is coming soon)
- Interval Shooting: Adjustable interval, record up to 7 days
- Standard: 2720x2720@25fps(Captured)/1080@251ps (Exported via app),
- Interval Shooting: 2720x2720@25fps(In Camera)/1080@25fps (Exported via app),
- Static Timelapse: 3040x3040@30fps(Captured)/1080@30fps (Exported via app),
- Hyperlapse: 2720x2720@30fps(Captured)/1080@30fps (Exported via app),
- Slow Motion: 1600x900@100fps (Captured) /1600x900@25fps (Exported via app)
- 3040x3040 (Captured)
- 1:1 Exported at 2560 x 2560,
- 16:9 Exported at 2560x1440,
- 9:16 Exported at 1440x2560
- insv (In camera) / mp4 (Exported via app)
- insp (In-camera) / jpg (Exported via app)
Video Bitrate (In-camera)
- Standard: 40Mbps,
- Interval Shooting: 2720@251ps 40Mbps
- Static Timelapse: 40Mbps
- Hyperlapse: 6x 40Mbps
- Slow Motion: 1600x900p100 40Mbps
Video Export Bitrate
- 30Mbps (Exported via app)
- FlowState (Built-in 6-axis gyroscopic stabilization)
Photo & Video Specification
- i0S: iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, iPhone XS/XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPad Pro, iPad (2018)
Insta360 GO Android minimum configuration requirements:
- 1. OTG: Supports OTG
- 2. System on Chip(SOC): Qualcomm 821/Kirin 970/Exynos 8895 or above
- 3. System Version: Android 7.1.1 or above (64-bit operating system)
- 4. RAM: 3 GB RAM or above
Photo Modes: Standard
- Standard, Interval Shooting, Static Timelapse, Hyperlapse, Slow Motion EV: Auto WB: Auto Aperture: F2.1
Storage & Connectivity
- Bluetooth: BLE4.0
- USB: Micro-USB for Android device / PC / Mac
- Lightning: For iPhone / iPad
- Onboard storage When connected to the phone, GO content will be auto-transferred. GO's onboard storage is 8 GB, which can be used to store about 100 15-second video clips between each transfer.
- Charging Method: GO charges in the included Charge Case.
- Charging Time: GO approx. 30min; Charge Case approx. 1 hr
- Run Time: 60 minutes of run time for standard video (GO + Charge Case). Equivalent to 200 clips a day, averaging 18 seconds a clip.
- Use Environment: Use temperature: 0°C-50°C; Storage temperature: -10°C-45°C
- 1 x Insta360 GO
- 1 x Charge Case
- 1 x Magnet Pendant
- 1 x Micro-USB to USB Type-C Cable
- 1 x Easy Clip
- 1 x Angle Wedge
- 1 x Charge Cable
- 1 x Pivot Stand Pivot Stand Base