JHEMCU SP24S ELRS Long range 2.4GHz Micro Receiver w/ Ceramic Antenna
The SP24S 2.4GHz ELRS series receiver is based on the open-source architecture ExpressLRS. The receiver uses an ESP8285 MCU, so you can upgrade the firmware through WIFI. As long as the receiver is powered on and the remote control is turned off, you can find ExpressLRS and connect to this hotspot through a computer or mobile phone. The connection password is expresslrs and it will automatically enter the upgrade page. If you don’t have one, you can manually visit 10.0.0.1 to upload the receiver firmware. Of course, you can upgrade the firmware with a flight controller and external USB. With the built-in ceramic antenna, you'll never have to worry about it falling off.
Check out the rest of our receivers, as well as all of our JHEMCU selection!
- ESP8285 MCU
- SX1280IMLTRT RF
- Frequency range: 2400 MHZ To 2500 MHZ
- Maximum refresh rate: 500HZ
- Minimum refresh rate: 25HZ
- Working voltage: 5V
- Antenna: Ceramic
- Weight: 0.5g
- 1x JHEMCU SP24S ELRS Long range 2.4GHz Micro Receiver w/ Ceramic Antenna
- 1. After the receiver is connected to the flight controller, connect the USB to power the flight controller. After inserting the USB for the first time, disconnect the USB as soon as the LED on the receiver turns off. Repeat the operation twice, when the USB is inserted for the third time, the LED will start to flash double, and the receiver will enter the code matching mode.
- 2. After correctly connecting the 2.4G ELRS tuner module and the remote control, copy the ELRS.LUA file to the SD card in the remote control, the directory is SD Card/Scripts/tools, and then run ELRS.LUA for Bind operation.
- 3. After the binding is successful, the LED on the receiver will become steady on, and the telemetry signal can be received at the same time.