Kiss 24A Race Edition ESC - V1.08 (latest version)
Kiss 24A Race Edition ESC For Sale
These ESCs are fully DShot capable!
This is definitely in our opinion one of the top ESCs on the market and have seen many racers utilizing it. We know that a lot of Racers and Flyers like to have full Kiss set ups. So definitely check out the Kiss FC and let us know what you think. Both are awesome to have on your quad!
If you should have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us either via Facebook or you can send us an email. We look forward to hearing what you think, please leave us a review. Thanks, and Happy Flying!
The best ESC money can buy, period.
Specifications for Kiss 24A Race Edition ESC:
- 32-bit ARM Cortex MCU @ 48Mhz
- Telemetry capability (current, voltage and speed / RPM will be covered by the ESC itself and to compatible devices such as our KISS FC forwarded)
- Over current protection (measures the current and limited active at 30A)
- Fast reacting over temperature protection (reducing the gas when exceeding 120 ° C (reduces the power, not simply shutting down the unit)
- Advanced Auto Timing (3.25 to 30 ° are at each engine step readjusted, unique to the 32bit Kiss ESC line)
- For Race Multicopter Developed (24A continuous without direct cooling *)
- High max. Speed ??(450.000ERpm, 64.000Rpm at a 14POL Motor)
- Small dimensions (19 x 27 mm)
- fine speed control (about 950 steps, realresolution)
- no external ElKo (electrolytic capacitor) necessary **
- fast reacting gas changes
- linear throttle response
- Active freewheeling enabled (little diode losses resulting in higher efficiency)
- regenerative braking, thereby rapid throttle response at deceleration (the ESC uses active freewheeling and regenerative braking, 2 independent features which relates to each other in different working states)
- Fast switching FET by the use of gate drivers
- minimal dead times by an adaptive dead time
- 2-5S LiPo capable **
- Oneshot42, Oneshot125 and normal (25 - 500Hz) PWM is detected automatically.
For support on Kiss 24A Race Edition ESC, check out the associated RCGroups thread, and post a question here if need be: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2555162
We Also Recommend