Lumenier AXII 2 5.8GHz Straight MMCX Antenna - Choose Your Polarization
The Lumenier AXII is known to be the most versatile and highest performing antenna line for FPV today. Lumenier has been able to improve on the best and make it even better!
The AXII 2 comes in many connector types such as SMA, MMCX, U.FL, Stubby SMA, and Long SMA. Precision engineering has given this antenna a virtually perfect 1.0 Axial ratio resulting in a true circularity. On top of that, the AXII 2 has an amazing max gain of 2.2dBic, a true upgrade over the original AXII.
Be sure to check out the rest of our Video Transmitter and Receiver antennas, and all our Lumenier products!
- Significantly Improved Range with a Higher Gain (2.2dBic Gain)
- Wider Bandwidth (5.3-6.2GHz)
- Cleaner Signal And Better Rejection to Interference
- More Durable - Improved Injection Molded Housing
- Virtually Perfect Axial Ratio
While almost every aspect of the AXII 2 was improved upon, the size and weight managed to stay the same. The AXII 2 is still one of the smallest and lightest circular polarized antennas on the market, perfect for both lightweight racing builds or freestyle quads.
Antennas take a lot of abuse, especially when put onto a quad. The AXII 2's robust antenna housing is made out of a new injected molded polycarbonate, and ultra-sonically welded shut. This has significantly improved the durability of the AXII housing. The 45mm long semi-rigid RG402 cable allows for 90 degrees or more of freedom. The SMA connection is reinforced with a metal collar crimped to the base for extra support.
Note: When installing, secure the antenna via the SMA connector, do not twist the cap.
- Gain: 2.2dbic
- Axial ratio: 1.0 (near perfect)
- Bandwidth: 5.3GHz-6.2GHz
- Radiation Efficiency: 98%
- SWR: <=1.5:1
- Weight: 3g
- Size: 78mm x 17.5mm
- Cable: Flexible RG178
- Connector: Straight MMCX
- Works great as both a transmitting or receiving antenna
- Compatible with other styles of 5.8GHz RHCP antennas
- 1x Lumenier AXII 2 Straight MMCX 5.8GHz Antenna (Choose RHCP or LHCP)