Mach 1 Video Transmitter - 25/200/600mw VTX by RDQ
The Mach 1 VTX, by RaceDayQuads, is truly a product built from the ground up by pilots for pilots. This video transmitter is extremely high quality, has pre-tinned direct solder pads for fast setup and repair, variable power output of 0/25/200/600mw, 7v-24v power input with onboard filtering, a u.fl connection AND the ability to solder your own antenna, and a push button channel change with a LED display. See below for a comprehensive list of features:
- No plug - direct solder pads for exceptional durability and repair ease
- Variable 0, 25, 200, 600mw output
- u.fl connection AND the ability to solder on your own antenna
- LED Display shows Band, Channel, and Power Setting - Easily change channels in seconds!
- 7v-24v Direct Input with onboard filtering
- SMA pigtail - 2.5" long
- 40CH standard channel output
- You are still able to use onboard Betaflight OSDs to change PIDs, even though this VTX does not have a Smart Port
- This VTX does not have Smart Audio
- Tested to work on 600mw with NO pigtail for 1 hour - see the video proof here!
- Compact 28x20x8mm size
Direct Solder Pads
Easy to setup, and easy to keep in the air! With pre-tinned solder pads, your VTX can be setup in mere seconds. And, when you have a sweet crash, the fix is just as easy. No more trashing VTXs just because a little connector is broken!
With 0/25/200/600mw power options, the Mach 1 Video Transmitter is perfect for any application. Whether it's race day at MultiGP or you're ripping through a park trying sweet tricks, the Mach 1 has the power option you desire.
With onboard filtering, the Mach 1 has seriously clean video. Hook up your Mach 1 directly to any ESC power lead, and you're ready to rock! The Mach 1 is also able to run off of filtered power sources (7-24v), if you wish to power it that way.
Quickly Change Channels, Band, and Power Settings
With a clear LED readout and a push button, changing channels has never been easier. The interface is simple and clear, and there is no other setup or wiring necessary.
HAMMER TESTED AND APPROVED! The RaceDayQuads team is yet to break this VTX with hundreds of flights on our first unit (the same unit we put through the 1 hr torture video!). The solder pads and extremely durable and repairs take seconds. The u.fl connector is also durable, and it allows you to direct solder your antenna on should you want to do that or should you manage to break the u.fl going full throttle into a tree.
Video Overviews and Tests
Wholesale & Retailers - please contact us to carry this product!