Matek ASPD-7002 Analog Airspeed Sensor
If you've ever wanted to see your wing's actual relative airspeed rather than ground speed supplied by GPS, this is the thing for you! The kit includes a sensor, pitot tube and connection rubber tubing. Perfect for your F765-WING FC!
- Input Voltage: 4.8~5.2V DC
- Working current: 20mA
- Sig pad: 0.5~4.5V output
- 1/2 pad has voltage divider built-in, 0.25~2.25V output.
- Pressure range: -2 to 2 kPa (-0.3 to 0.3 psi)
- Speed range: -200 to 200 km/h
- 1x ASPD-7002 Analog Airspeed Sensor Module
- 1x Pitot Tube
- 2x Rubber Tube
*** use Target variant MATEKF411_RSSI for F411-WING, Analog RSSI input is on ST1 pad. softserial_tx1 will be available on the LED pad.