NewBeeDrone Cricket200 3-6S 20x20 Stack/Combo for DJI (F7 FC / 32Bit 45A 4in1 ESC)
Premium Controller with Quality Parts and Features
Featuring F7 Processor and 45Amp BLheli32 with NewBeeDrone Smoov-certified hardware design that supports up to 3-6S batteries to provide the best and reliable quality and performance for either freestyle or racing.
Designed to support the DJI Air Unit.
Though DJI Air Unit can only support up to 4S, the Cricket200 Stack can make the DJI Air Unit compatible with 6S batteries by providing a 9V 16W clean power for the DJI Air Unit.
DJI Plug-and-Play. No need to solder tiny wires.
The Cricket200 Stack includes a bundle of wire to connect the Flight Controller and ESC and the wire to connect the Flight Controller to the DJI Air Unit.
- MPU6000 Gyro
- STM32F722 216mhz
- 3-6S direct battery input
- 5V 1.5A,
- 3V3 100mA
- 9V 2A 18W Design for DJI FPV Air Unit
- 5V Camera Power
- BetaFlight OSD
- 31.5x27 CB with 20x20 mounting holes, weight: 5.85g
- 6 UARTS on board.
- UART1 (Only RX, Air Unit connector)
- UART2 (Free)
- UART3 (Free)
- UART4 (TX and RX connected together for F.Port)
- UART5 (Only RX, ESC Telemetry)
- UART6 (MSP/Configuration Port for Air Unit)
- Built-in 4 IN 1 ESC socket(including ESC telemetry, External current sensor) JST1.0 8Pin
- Plug and plug with NBD Infinity200 ESC. Also compatible with most of the ESC on the market.
- Built-in solder pads for ESC signal output and power
- Printed layout instructions ON the board - no need for instructions!
- DJI FPV Air Unit socket (use UART1 and UART6)
- LiPo Power input: 3S-6S
- ESC Programming: BLHeli32
- Cont.Current: 45Ax4
- Burst Current: 55Ax4
- Weight / Size: 13.0g / 39x29.5x8mm
- Mounting holes: 20x20mm
- Signal plug JST1.0 8pin plug with NBD Cricket200FC
- Solder pad ready for signal and power
- Heatsink design
- 8 Layer PCB with 2Oz Copper
- Smoov performance design by Team NBD
- 1x NewBeeDrone Cricket200 3-6S 20x20 Stack/Combo for DJI (F7 FC, 45A 32Bit ESC)
Firmware and configuration files: https://github.com/newbeedrone/Cricket200-FC-F7/releases/