NewBeeDrone BNF Hummingbird Whoop - FRSKY or DSM
Your Hummingbird may come with Venom biblades or Gemfan quadblades at random.
Now available in a fully hand-built and tested kit! Receiver comes pre-soldered on in your choice of FRSKY or DSM, Simply bind to your radio and start flying!
The Hummingbird FC running our custom tuned Silverware is the ultimate FPV Brushed Angle Racer on the market!
The Hummingbird Flight controller features a built-in VTX with 1mw - 25mw switchable power as well as adjustable On Screen Display functions including changing of the VTX bands and channels.
Special thanks to Patrick Clarke (Mr. Mockingbird) & Silverware Developers Travis Schrock (NotFastEnuf) & Silver13
- F031K6 Processor - Silverware Firmware
- MPU6050 Gyro
- 4 x 30A Mosfets (Pulsed)
- NewBeeDrone OSD (On Screen Display) & VTX Control
- Built-in VTX 1mw - 25mw switchable power
- Built-in Barometer
- Battery Monitor
- JST PH-2.0 Nectar Connector Power Lead
- Programming Port Available
- Custom tune by Mr.Mockingbird (Team Pilot Patrick Clarke)
- Hummingbird Flight Controller with on-board VTX
- BeeEye Camera & V2 Canopy
- Clear Cockroach Frame
- BDR Black Motors
- Blue Gemfan 4-Blade Props or Black Venom Biblades
- Beeceiver V1 (FRSKY or DSM)
Radio Channel Mapping:
The channel mapping is critical for making your Hummingbird fly, some radios will have different mapping (ex: Taranis X9D is A.E.T.R., while Taranis QX7 is T.A.E.R. even though they are both FrSky Protocol) Depending on which Protocol your hummingbird has been flashed with, you will need to change the order on your radio as this is not editable on the hummingbird firmware. See the list below for proper channel mapping:
- FrSky Radios - A.E.T.R. (Aileron - Elevator - Throttle - Rudder)
- Spektrum Radios - T.A.E.R. (Throttle - Aileron - Elevator - Rudder)