NewBeeDrone RTF Acrobee65 BLV3 Kit V1.2 w/ Goggles, Radio Transmitter, Case & Drone
All products containing lithium batteries must be shipped by a ground shipping method.
A perfect place to start your FPV experience if you don't want to build or tune your own quad. This RTF (Ready to Fly) FPV Drone kit features the AcroBee Brushless as well as the super durable cockroach frame. This kit already comes assembled and configured in Betaflight and bound to the radio. Simply turn on your radio, plug in a battery to your quad, turn on your goggles and fly! No building or tuning required, just turn on and fly. Product manual can be downloaded here.
Compact & Portable
NBD set out to make the most compact and convenient RTF on the micro market. Box goggle designs are great for saving cost, but because of the size, they take up tons of space which makes portability difficult. This design lets the AcroBee sit safely inside a removable tray in the goggle, which also houses the battery storage (up to 12) and charger.
Easy to Charge
Thanks to the simple design, the radio and goggle have internal batteries and charge through a micro USB cable for super easy and convenient charging. Charging your Nitro Nectar batteries is easier than ever with the internal Nectar Injector charging built into the AcroBee tray, plug in a micro USB cable to power it and start charging up to 4 HV lipos at a time.
Goggles / Portable FPV Screen
Don't feel like using the box goggles to fly? No problem! The FPV screen is magnetically attached to the box goggle and has a strap that is removable so you can take the screen out to walk around with to watch others fly or let your friends see while you fly around. Covers 48 channels so you can view 5.8Ghz video on all bands and channels, with an auto-channel scanning function that lets you find your channel super fast!
The radio features built-in support to work with flight simulators on computers. Simply put the radio into flight simulator mode (See Manual) plugin via a micro USB data cable to your computer, and it will show up as a USB joystick which can be configured in your simulator.
- Input Voltage: 1S
- Flight Controller: Beebrain Brushless V3 AIO
- Motors: 0802 18000kv Gold Edition
- Receiver: Integrated True Diversity SPI Receiver with LNA+PA, FrSky compatible (optional external receiver compatible)
- VTX: Onboard, up to 120mW
- FPV Camera: NewBeeDrone Bee Eye
- Radio: NewBeeDrone Beemote
- Goggle: NewBeeDrone Goggles/Portable FPV Screen
- Acrobee65 Battery: Nitro Nectar Gold 1S 250mAh
- Radio Battery: 800mAh
- Goggle Battery: 120mAh
- Goggle and Radio Input Charging Voltage: 5v
- Goggle Screen Resolution: 480x272
- Goggle Receiver Channel: 48ch
- Weight of the drone: 23 grams
- 1x NewBeeDrone RTF Acrobee65 BLV3 Kit V1.2 w/ Goggles, Radio Transmitter, Case & Drone
- Micro USB Charging and Betaflight Connection Cable
- 4x Nitro Nectar Gold 1s 250mAh Batteries
- 4x Spare Azi Tri-Blade Props
- User Manual