RadioMaster Zorro MAX EdgeTX RC Transmitter w/ AG01 Mini Hall Gimbals - Choose Version
RadioMaster Zorro Radio - The Compact Class-Leader.
Featuring an ergonomic design, large bright LCD screen in the perfect viewing position, travel adjustable HALL sensor gimbals, a nano size external RF module bay, built-in USB-C Charging, USB-C Data port for updating and playing simulators, rear and top assignable push buttons, scroll wheels, RadioMaster's 7 button menu navigation system, headphone audio output, external power source input and a host of RF options the RadioMaster Zorro is set to change the game once again.
Choose between 4-in-1 or ELRS 2.4GHz versions! The 4-in-1 is a good choice for those looking to to try out many different protocols. These two versions are awesome for those that want options but if you're looking to push the limits of range and latency then the ELRS 2.4GHz version is worth considering. ELRS is an open source transmission system with unrivaled capabilities. For the pro pilots or those simply seeking the best performance and link reliability, ELRS is definitely the right choice for you!
Be sure to choose the correct rf module version.
If you're planning to power your Zorro from 18350s, make sure to pick up a pair here!
- External Module Bay Supports TBS / ELRS
- Improved Metal Roller for Precise Control
- Supports External 2S Power Supply
- Supports USB-C direct charging
- Supports OPENTX & EDGETX
- 18350 Battery Compartments
- Ergonomically Designed
- Adjustable Hall Gimbals
- Oversized LCD Screen
- Soft Leather Grips
- Foldable Antenna
- ELRS Model
- Module bay: Nano size (Compatible with TBS Nano Crossfire / Nano Tracer / IRC Ghost)
- Firmware Upgrade method: Via USB or SD card (SD Not included)
- RF power: TBA (CE and FCC Version will be available)
- Operating system: EdgeTX, OpenTX Compatible
- Control channels: Maximum 16 (Rx dependent)
- Operating frequency: 2.400GHz-2.480GHz
- Physical dimensions: 170x159x108mm
- Charging: Built-in USB-C Charging
- Display: 128x64 Monochrome LCD
- Operational current: 160mA@8.4V
- Operational voltage: 6.6-8.4v DC
- Battery: 2 x 18350 (Not included)
- Supported protocols: ELRS
- Internal RF Options: ELRS, 4in1
- Antenna gain: Folding 2db
- Control distance: TBA
- Weight: 350 grams
- Gimba: Hall-effect
- 1x RadioMaster Zorro MAX EdgeTX RC Transmitter w/ AG01 Mini Hall Gimbals - Choose Version