RadioMaster R161 2.4GHz Mini Receiver
Radiomaster R161 is a FrSky D16 compatible receiver with dual antennas, SBUS out, and S.Port.
- Weight: 7g
- Size: 26*21*8.5 mm
- Number of channels: 16 channels
- Frequency range: 2400-2483.5Mhz
- Power supply range: 4.5-6V
- Signal protocol: FrSky D16 Compatible
- Output format: SBUS
- Telemetry: Supports flight control TELEMETRY & RSSI output
- Control distance: more than 1km
- Failsafe protection: CUSTOM (customized for all channels), HOLD (failsafe hold), NO PULSES (no pulse)
- Antenna length: Approximately 15 cm
- 1x RadioMaster R161 SBUS D16 2.4GHz RC Receiver
- On the receiver, presses and hold the bind button and power on the receiver at the same time. The receiver LED red and green lights will be on at the same time, the receiver is now ready to bind.
- The multi-protocol RF of the remote control select the D16 protocol, presses the [BIND] option, the red light of the receiver will flash indicating successful bind.
- Exit [BIND] mode on your radio then power off and power on again the receiver. At this time, the green light of the receiver is always on, this indicates the bind process was a success.
The remote control opens the mode menu when binding. This receiver has no PWM output, so choosing 1-8 or 9-16 will have no effect. SBUS always outputs channels 1-16.
Ch1-8 Telem ON: The receivers PWM interface outputs 1-8 channel signals, and telemetry is turned on
Ch1-8 Telem OFF: The receiver,'s PWM interface outputs signals from channels 1-8, and telemetry is turned off
Ch9-16 Telem ON: Receiver PWM interface outputs 9-16 channel signals, and telemetry is on
Ch1-16 Telem OFF: The receiver PWm interface outputs 9-16 channel signals, and telemetry turned off
The receiver supports a variety of fail-safe protection methods, you can select the corresponding settings in the remote-control. Failsafe mode to customize the fail-safe protection
Failsafe mode Failsafe setting option description:
- Not set: If the runaway protection is not set, the remote control will pops up a corresponding prompt to remind you to set the runaway protection
- Hold: Failsafe hold, keep the channel output at the last moment before losing signal
- No pulses: no pulse, when the receiver is out signal range, the output signal of all channels will be shut down
- Receiver: On the receiver short press the blND button for less than 1 second, the receiver LEd green light flashes twice, this will save the current channel values and stick positions of the remote control as the receiver failsafe values
- Custom: Select [Set] to enter the following interface, you can define each channel value in this interface, select the lowest
- Channels=>Failsafe option, you can send the current settings to the receiver as the receivers failsafe values