RadioMaster T8 Pro CC2500 Multi Protocol Open TX 2.4GHz RC Transmitter w/ Hall Gimbals
All batteries must be shipped by a ground shipping method.
The T8 Pro is a compact full OpenTX supported radio, this radio has up to 16 channels, a built in battery, and a multi-protocol CC2500 chipset!
This radio connects directly to your computer via USB-C so you can play your favorite simulators with ease.
The high quality Hall gimbals provide a smooth gimbal experience and keep you in control.
- OpenTX firmware
- Simulator ready
- High-quality hall sensor gimbals
- Multi-protocol module
- Built-in USB-C charging
- Voice support
- Built-in battery
- RF Module: Multi-Protocol Module Compatible Single chip (CC2500)
- Frequency: 2.400GHZ-2.480GHZ
- Protocol Options: All CC2500 – Frsky, S-FHSS, RadioLink, Graupner HoTT and more*
- Transmission power: 20dbm
- Antenna gain： 2db
- Range: > 1km @ 20dbm (depending on the receiver)
- Battery: Built in 3.7v 1000mah Lithium battery
- Charging: Built in USB-C charging
- Firmware: OpenTX - Multiprotocol-TX-Module
- Channels: Up to 16 channels (depending on the model / receiver)
- Screen: Clip on 128x64 LCD and OpenTX control module
- Gimbal: High-precision quad ball bearing HALL Sensor gimbal
- Voice support: Yes (SD Card required)
- Size: 160*130*60mm
- Weight: 266g
* Learn about the multi-module here
- 1x RadioMaster T8 Pro CC2500 Multi Protocol Open TX 2.4GHz RC Transmitter w/ Hall Gimbals