RadioMaster TX12 Multi-Protocol OpenTX 2.4GHz RC Transmitter
The built in multi-protocol chip will allow you to bind with 7 different protocols, and if that's not enough, there is a JR module bay ready for use.
Other features include, built in charging, simulator plug and play ready, and OpenTX firmware.
The included battery tray takes two 18650 Li-Ion batteries.
- Built-in charging
- Simulator ready
- JR module bay, ready to for upgrades
- Removable antenna
- Foldable handle
- OpenTX software
- Built in CC2500RF chip, supports up to 16 channels
- Frequency: 2.400GHZ-2.480GHZ
- RF Chip: Single-chip Multi-protocol（CC2500）
- Supported Protocols: Corona, Hitec, Futaba S-FHSS,Frsky D16/D8, RadioLink, Graupner HoTT
- Transmitting Power: 20dbm
- Antenna Gain: 2db
- Working Current: 160mA@8.4V
- Voltage Range: 6.6-8.4v DC
- Range: > 2km @ 20dbm (depending on receiver)
- Radio Firmware: OpenTX（Transmitter）/ Multi-Module（RF module)
- Channels: Up to 16 (depending on receiver)
- Display: 128*64 Monochrome LCD display
- Gimbal: High precision potentiometer gimbals
- External module: JR/FrSKY/Crossfire compatible
- Upgrade Method: USB/SD card* & OpenTX Companion PC software
- *SD Card not included.
- Size: 170x159x108mm
- Weight: 363g
- 1x RadioMaster TX12 Multi-Protocol OpenTX 2.4GHz RC Transmitter