RDQ FPV Backpack
At last, after so many test iterations, the RDQ FPV Backpack is here! Not too big, not too small, and easily customized, this backpack will serve all types of pilots well. This bag is a feature rich, no-holds premium quality bag at factory-direct prices!
The pack is covered with strong nylon MOLLE webbing across the rear, sides, and even the padded shoulder straps. Each backpack includes 3 buckle straps that can be placed anywhere on the MOLLE webbing to hold your quads and other gear. The webbing is also great for quickly attaching anything with clips, carabiners, or that pile of spare RDQ straps you've got!
The main compartment is where your goggles, transmitter and the removable gear bag are stored. This section has three large configurable wall pieces. One with pockets perfect for Fat Shark batteries and 18650s, another with elastic loops, and a third with an extra deep cutout for your transmitter and TX module antennas to pass through. Three smaller wall pieces allow you to position everything just right.
All the gear in the main compartment is held in place even when the bag is opened upright (thanks to a transparent zippered partition). Opposite the partition are two large transparent zippered pockets. We chose a nylon reinforced material for all pockets so you don't have to worry about props and tools puncturing them.
The same reinforced transparent material was used to build the removable gear bag, which is great for batteries or tools. Some testers even used it to hold their goggles. The gear bag has a zippered compartment and carry loop of its own as well.
The outer compartment has a tool organizer with multiple slot sizes on one side and a large transparent zippered compartment for props on the other. Above the organizer is a hard lined pocket perfect for GoPros, sunglasses and other delicate items.
On either side of the backpack are heavy duty expandable pockets big enough for 32oz Nalgene bottles. We replaced the original elastic mesh design in favor of a stronger material that would better allow carrying tripods. There's also a large slot in the rear for up to 17" full size laptops or loads of props!
Features & Specifications
- MOLLE webbing & 3 adjustable buckle straps
- Large configurable 16x12x4.5" main compartment
- Transparent zippered partition
- Six configurable internal walls with pockets and loops
- Removable zippered 11x4x3" gear bag with two compartments
- Two 12x6" and one 12x12" transparent zippered pockets
- Tool organizer with 1", 2", 3" and 5" slots
- Hard lined 7x3x2" sunglass / GoPro compartment
- 17" Laptop / Tablet / Prop holder
- 32oz Bottle / Tripod side pockets
- Padded 3" wide shoulder straps w/ MOLLE & attachment rings
- Padded carry handle
- Embroidered RDQ Logo
- RDQ Blue interior and exterior trim and zipper pulls
- 1x RDQ FPV Backpack