Introducing the RMRC Cricket PRO V2! Where other transmitters expect you to count blinks, beeps, or to hold your tongue just right, the Cricket PRO V2 is one of the easiest around to operate with a two button system and clearly visible LEDs! The heavy aluminum case has been removed and the SMA connector has been swapped for the increasingly popular and lightweight MMCX connection. The PRO V2 has retained the same, variable transmitter output along with the 100% US legal channels. It also comes equipped with officially licensed Smart Audio operation which allows the user to control the transmitter remotely. We know you will love the redesigned Cricket Pro V2!
Check out the full selection of Video Transmitters that we offer!
- Extremely easy to operate with visible LEDs and 2 button operation.
- Lightweight and secure MMCX Antenna connection
- Dipole antenna and SMA adapter included
- 25, 200, 600mw transmitting power on 100% US legal channels
- Officially licensed Smart Audio control
- Built-in microphone (No direct audio input)
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 40 Channel (37 unique)
- RF Power: pitmode/25mW/200mW/600mW selectable
- Power Input: 7-28V DC
- Supply Current: 100-260mA
- Camera Power: 5V (500mA max)
- Connector: MMCX
- Port Connector: JST-GH, 6-pin
- Dimensions: 35 x 21 x 6mm (approx)
- Weight: 6g without cables or connector
- Made in China
- RMRC Cricket Pro V2.1
- 5cm MMCX to SMA Female adapter
- 5cm MMCX Dipole Antenna
- Wire Harness (includes bare white wire for Smart Audio)
- Box and Manual
Operation (Assuming LEDs are at the top, and buttons on the bottom)
Left Channel/Frequency Button
- Single press to change channel, long press to change frequency band
- Channel will remain as selected for each power up.
Right RF Button
- Long press to activate and begins blinking. Short press to confirm RF transmission, LED will be solid when transmitting.
- Single press to change RF power (L - 25mW, 2 - 200mW, 6 - 600mW)
- RF power will remain as selected for each power up.
Stay Legal with all 40 channels
The RMRC Cricket transmitters feature 40 channels (37 unique) that are all legal to use in the USA with an amateur radio license. The same cannot be said for many other 5.8Ghz transmitters being sold that transmit at/above 5925MHz and at/below 5650MHz. The Cricket also includes the "Race Band" that was first pioneered by ImmersionRC.