RMRC/Strix Nano Cricket 0/25/200mW VTX w/ Smart Audio (MMCX)
Introducing the RMRC Nano Cricket! We have taken one of our most popular transmitters and shrunk it down to size. The Nano Cricket has retained the same, variable transmitter output along with the 100% US legal channels and easy to use LEDs. It also comes equipped with officially licensed Smart Audio operation which allows the user to control the transmitter remotely. We know you will love the RMRC Nano Cricket!
- Easy to operate with visible LEDs and single button operation.
- Lightweight and secure MMCX Antenna connection
- Right Angle Dipole antenna and SMA adapter included
- Pit mode, 25, 200mw transmitting power on 100% US legal channels
- Officially licensed Smart Audio control
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 40 Channel (37 unique)
- RF Power: Pit mode/25mW/200mW selectable
- Power Input: 5V DC
- Supply Current: 100-260mA
- Camera Power: 5V (500mA max)
- Connector: MMCX
- Port Connector: Direct Solder
- Dimensions: 15.2 x 14.3 x 3mm (20 x 14.3 x 3 with MMCX)
- Weight: 1.4g (3.4g including cables)
- Audio: Not included
- Made in China
- RMRC Nano Cricket
- 5cm MMCX to SMA Female adapter
- 5cm MMCX Dipole Antenna
- Pre Soldered Wire Harness (bare white wire for Smart Audio)
Operation (Assuming LEDs are at the top, and button on the bottom)
- 2 Power Ouput LEDs (Left/Green)
- #1 LED on for Pit Mode
- #2 LED on for 25mW
- #1 + #2 LEDs on for 200mW
- 1 Channel LED (Center/Red)
- #3 LED on for the first channel of each band
- #3 LED Flashes once and off for next channel
- 5 Band LEDs (Right/Blue)
- #4 - Band A
- #5 - Band B
- #6 - Band E
- #7 - Band F
- #8 - Band R
- 2 Power Ouput LEDs (Left/Green)
- Channel Change: Single, Short press, Red LED flashes once then off for next channel.
- Band Change: Single, Long press (1.5 seconds), Blue LED flashes, then release for entering next band.
- Output Power Change: Long press (3 seconds), Green LED Flashes, then release for next power output.
- The Nano Cricket saves the last selected output power and channel rather than defaulting back to pit mode. Users can select output power/pit mode through OSD, LUA Script, or button and will remain in that mode for each power up.
- Please ensure the Nano Cricket has proper air flow when using 200mW. As heat increases, output power will drop without additional cooling.
Stay Legal with all 40 channels
The RMRC Cricket transmitters feature 40 channels (37 unique) that are all legal to use in the USA with an amateur radio license. The same cannot be said for many other 5.8Ghz transmitters being sold that transmit at/above 5925MHz and at/below 5650MHz. The Cricket also includes the "Race Band" that was first pioneered by ImmersionRC.
FPV REGULATORY NOTICE
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. RDQ cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.