RVS The Big Yeet 7-8" Frame for DJI
Yeet your quad far and wide with this incredible multi-purpose frame from RotorVillage. Accepting both 7" and 8" props will allow you to switch from a ultra stable smooth flying cinematic quad to a maximum yeetage 8" setup. With plenty of space and boasting both 30x30 and 20x20 mounting options in front and back, this quad will allow all types of possibilities for component combinations.
The wide stance will allow you to use this frame as both a ultra stable 7" cinematic platform or a 8" long range setup simply by swapping props.
Check out the 3D prints for this frame here!
Does not Include dual antenna mounts or the mounts for the DJI Air Unit.
- Chamfered Edges like no tomorrow
- Compatible with both DJI HD Air Unit, Vista and Analog FPV
- Includes Motor Screws
- Dual Stack setup
- 30.5mm (Front/Back)
- 20x20mm (Front/Back)
- No props in view
- Dual top mount battery straps (cause I hate losing lipos!)
- Micro FPV & DJI HD Camera ready
- GoPro ready (with optional TPU mount)
- 3K Carbon Fiber
- Bling bling gold-colored hardware
- Zip-tie points for accessories
- TBS Immortal T ready
- Two quads in one
- Wide stance 7” cinematic frame
- 8” long range cruiser frame
- Carbon Fiber Thickness:
- Base: 2m
- Mid-plate: 2mm
- Top-plate: 2mm
- Arms: 6mm
- Weight: 143.6g with TPU parts
- Prop size: 7-8”
- Motor Mount pattern: 16-19mm M3
- 1x Rotor Village RVS The Big Yeet 7/8" Frame for DJI