The Flying Sandal V2 6 Port 1S Parallel Charging Board
The Flying Sandal came up with this handy little board out of a need to storage charge their whoop batteries. It's designed to connect four single cell batteries in series and give you a main charge/discharge lead and balance lead to use with a standard charger. With the V2, now you can charge up to 6 batteries at a time!
There are also 6 unpopulated slots for BT2.0 connectors if you'd like to solder them in.
Please note that your charger will see and treat these batteries like a standard Li-Po pack and will expect this “pack” to behave as expected. What this means is that it will expect voltages to be close enough to each other, which depends on your charger, but typically about 0.3 volts difference per cell.
Check out all our chargers & charging accessories!
- High quality PCB, wiring & connectors
- Charge up to 6 batteries at a time
- 3D printed base
- Allows use of standard charger features for 1S batteries
- Extra solder pads for connecting BT2.0 connectors
- 1x The Flying Sandal 1S Parallel Charging Board