ToolKitRC ST8 Advanced Multi Servo Tester
The ST8 Advanced Multi-Servo Tester is an incredible leap forward with a tool that is a must have for almost any R/C enthusiast. With the ability to adjust up to 4 servos at once (@ independent signal), 8 total servo outputs (@ a single signal), various measurement modes, various signal trigger sources, servo speed testing, and external signal input from PWM, PPM, or S.Bus signal, the ST8 will provide powerful tools to anyone looking for a great multi-purpose tool.
We also carry the ToolkitRC WM150 Advanced Power Meter!
- The ST8 is a product for testing servos, with up to 28V voltage output, 8-channel signal output, current measurement, curve display, and other functions.
- 4 channels of programmable independent signal, 8 channels of signal output, the accuracy of 1 ms.
- 4 independent current acquisition, respectively, curved display.
- Multiple measurement modes (speed, count, step, linear).
- output PWM signals with a period of 33 to 1000 Hz.
- A variety of signal trigger sources (internal, buttons, knobs, external sources).
- Measure the response speed of the steering gear with an accuracy of 1 millisecond.
- The external input signal supports PWM/ PPM/ SBUS with an accuracy of 1 ms.
- Drive the servo with a maximum load of 100W.
- With the multi-language system, you can upgrade the language you need.
- The device is simulated as a USB flash drive, and the upgrade file is copied to implement a product firmware upgrade.
- Input voltage: 7-28V @ MAX 10A
- Main output port: 5.0V-28.0V@MAX 10A
- Signal port: 5.0V-8.4V@MAX 4A / S1-S4
- Output voltage: 5.0V-8.4V@MAX 4A / S4 Ext.
- output signal:
- 100us-2900us @ 33-1000Hz @ S1-S4
- PWM 500us-2500us @ S5
- PPM 8CH @ S5 SBUS 16CH @ S5
- P1 rotation range: 1000us-2000us @ P1
- MicroUSB: Upgrade @ USB3.0
- LCD: 2.4 inch TFT RGB 320 * 240 resolution
- Product size: 99mm * 68mm * 26mm
- Weight: 140 grams
- Packing size: 105mm * 80mm * 45mm
- Weight: 160 grams
- 1x ToolkitRC ST8 Advanced Multi-Servo Tester
- 1x USB Wire
- 1x Manual