USB-C PD to XT60 Adapter
This handy adapter switches your USB Type-C DC power to XT60, while displaying the output voltage. Set the output from 5 to 20 VDC (max output depends on your input) Great for powering all sorts of FPV electronics like goggles and soldering Irons (be sure to set output voltage properly for your application) This will allow you to test your drones without using up your freshly charged batteries!
Check out all our tools and building supplies.
- Powered by any device with PD/QC protocol, such as power banks, QC/PD wall adapters & car chargers,
LED Display to monitor output voltage
- Use the lock button to set the output voltage (5-9-12-15-20V).
- Display will show the last used voltage. Use the button to check and set the voltage before connecting output. Always make sure to match the voltage for your device!
- Max output,20V 5A. (Max 60W output without special microchip cable)
- Can be
- This module only changes the power delivery connection. The final output depends on the input and output device.
- If the DJI FPV Goggles V2, please use an XT60 to DC cable (not included)
- Input Voltage: USB QC3.0 (5, 9, 15, 20 V)
Output Voltage: 5, 9, 12, 15, 20 V
- Connectors: USB Type-C, XT60
- 1x USB Type C PD to XT60 Adapter