Vastar Full Set 60W 110V Soldering Iron Kit
- Better heat dissipation efficiency: with our upgrade steel-pipe design, the vaster new soldering iron is more efficient in a better heat dissipation
- Upgrade PCBA we use the chip fixed resistor while others on the market use the color ring resistance, the chip fixed resistor will help the soldering
- Excellent product experience: excellent product experience: no need soldering station, just plug and play
- Necessary accessory: five different tips makes soldering iron easy to fit, soldering iron stand use soldering stand and other aids
- Heat up fast and work great, 60 watts, thermostat range 200 °c - 450 °c
The Vastar soldering iron that is made of iron plated tip and stainless steel, ensures the quality of the products and the properties of the stability and reliability. Adjustable temperature controlled soldering irons: 200-450 degrees centigrade, there is an special thermostat circuit to control the temperature and you can adjust the temperature according to your need by the knob wheel on the Electronic Soldering Iron . Beyond that, we specially provide you 5 soldering iron tips in order to meet different soldering jobs.You don't need a soldering station, just plug and it will work.
Soldering Iron Length: 7.0 In
Cable Length: 59.0 In
Working Voltage: 110V
How to solder:
1. Clean the parts to be joined.
2. Clean soldering iron tip and ""tin"" all faces of tip with a coating of solder.
3. Heat parts ,not solder, to be joined.
4. Apply flux-core solder to heated parts, not the soldering tip, and heat it till solder melts and flows freely.
1 x Temperature Adjust Soldering Iron
5 x Soldering Iron Tips
1 x soldering stand
1 x Pocket Pack Solder 60/40 0.031 0.71 oz. Tube
1 x Anti-static Tweezers
1 x Desoldering Pump
1. When the soldering iron is plugged in for the first time, there will come out a smoke from the tip end. The smoke will stop in a short while and a smoke would never come out again.
2. Use soldering stand and other aids to avoid burnt fingers.
3. Don't pull the soldering iron tip outward and use it in that way, which will shorten the heating element life.
4. Don't apply too much solder unnecessarily.
18-month warranty. Any questions you have, please don't hesitate to contact us.
We Also Recommend