Holybro Kakute F4 HD V2.4 4-6S 30x30 Stack/Combo (F405 FC/ 50A F4 32bit 4in1 ESC & Atlatl HV V2 800mW VTX)
The Kakute F4 V2.4 is ready for DJI HD. Easily plug in and power your HD video transmitter (like DJI O3 Air Unit & Caddx Vista) with its on-board 9V/A regulator, plus 5 dedicated UARTs w/inversion for peripherals. This stack comes with a barometer, plus LED/buzzer pad & I2C for external GPS/Magnetometers. The Tekko32 is the first 4in1 ESC, featuring the powerful F4 MCU @150Mhz, giving you smooth control & fast response, 4~6S & BLHeli32 for 30x30 stack/combo. This stack will come with an Atlatl HV V2 800mW VTX that is compatible with all major FPV receivers.
- Compatible with all major FPV receivers from vendors such as Fatshark, ImmersionRC, etc.
- Supports the standard 40-channel set: band A, B, E, Fatshark, and Raceband.
- SmartAudio input allows remote control by the flight controller. Change channel, transmit power, and more from Betaflight OSD, flight controller USB port, Taranis Lua Script, and more.
- All parameters are controllable via push-button on the side of the unit, for cases where SmartAudio is not used.
- MMCX connector is durable and easy to use. Rated for 100’s of mating cycles. Easy and quick antenna changes. No more ripped-off UFL connectors.
- LED indicators for channel, band, and power. Allows easy check of vTX parameters simply by glancing at the quad.
- Variable transmit power from 25 mW to 800 mW. Use 25 mW for a race and then easily switch to 800 mW for freestyle.
- 0.5 mW True Pit Mode allows you to power up safely without the risk of knocking other pilots out of the air.
- Built in microphone, so you can listen to your motors while you fly, no matter how far away you fly.
- Standard 36mm form factor allows you to mount the Atlatl directly on your flight controller stack.
- New and faster F4 MCU @ 150Mhz (compared to F3 @108Mhz & F0 @48Mhz)
- PWM Frequency: 16k to 96k
- Separate drive & control circuit, this broadens the current capability of the drive circuit while reducing the electrical interference to the control circuit.
Holybro Kakute F4 HD V2.4 2-8S 30x30 Flight Controller
- MCU: STM32F405
- IMU: MPU6000
- Barometer: BMP280
- OSD: AT7456E
- 5x UARTs (1,3,4,4,6,7)
- 128 Mbit Dataflash chip
- Battery input voltage: 2-8S
- BEC 9V/3A - Optimized for DJI O3 Air unit
- BEC 5V/2A
- 7x PWM Outputs (6 Motor Output, 1 LED)
- Supports serial receivers (SBUS, iBus, Spektrum, Crossfire, ESLR).
- Mounting: 30 x 30mm, Φ4mm hole with M3 Grommets
- Dimension: 37x37mm
- Weight: 7g
- JST-SH1.0_8pin port (For 4in1 ESCs)
- JST-SH1.0_6pin port (For DJI/Caddx HD System and other VTX)
Tekko32 F4 4in1 50A ESC
- Continuous Current: 50A x4
- Burst Current: 60A x4
- Supports 4-6S battery
- Supports DShot 150/300/600/1200 & MultiShot/OneShot/Proshot/PWM etc.
- ESC telemetry Supported
- Onboard analog current sensor
- No output BEC
- BLHeli_32 firmware
- 1000uf 35v capacitor included (highly recommended for 6s setup)
- Amperage meter scale ratio: 120 (V1.9 Version)
- Dimensions: 48x37x6mm / Weight: 13.8g
- Mounting holes: M4 30.5x30.5mm (M3 grommets included)
Atlatl HV V2
- Output Power: 0.5 mW (pit mode), 25 mW, 200 mW, 500 mW, 800 mW
- Audio: 6.5 MHz Mono
- Protocol smart audio 2.0
- Antenna Connector: MMCX
- Input Voltage: 7 to 28 volts (2-6S LiPo) with an absolute maximum 42 volts
- Dimensions: 35x25x7mm (Includes USB height)
- Mounting Holes: Standard 30.5mm square to center of holes
- Weight: 9.3g
- 1x Holybro Kakute F4 HD V2.4 4-6S 30x30 Stack/Combo (F405 FC/ 50A F4 32bit 4in1 ESC & Atlatl HV V2 800mW VTX)
- 1x Wiring Kit