SkyStarsRC F722 HD PRO4 3-6S 30x30 Stack/Combo (F722 FC / KM60 AM-32 32Bit 60A 4in1 ESC) - MPU6000
The SkyStarsRC F7HD PRO4 stack/combo is the perfect choice for those looking for a reliable and powerful flight control system. Featuring an F722 FC and a KM60 AM-32 32Bit 60A 4in1 ESC, this stack is capable of handling 3-6S and can be counted on to provide smooth flying in any situation. Its MPU6000 ensures stable and accurate performance.
This SkyStarsRC F7HD PRO4 F7 3-6S 30x30 Stack/Combo boasts huge soldering pads, proper spacing to avoid solder bridges, ESC connector on top for convenient repairs, TVS diode for reverse-polarity protection, 3A BEC power, pads arranged to minimize wire overlap, and gyroscope independent power supply. With no power lines near MPU6000 Gyro to avoid any EMI interference. Every single unit is pre-tested with quality control. This stack supports a DJI O3 connector and a VTX ON/OFF Pit Switch. INAV and I2C are supported with this stack as well.
- Excellent over-current capability: By adopting the best PCB material and PCB production process. With the application of high TG materials, 3oz copper PCB & 2µm gold deposition process on PCB. Together with the 6-layer layout design of board, compared with other common 4 layers, It can withstand a bigger current.
- Extreme stably support 6S LiPo battery: By use of 24 pcs of new Toshiba standard 40V 5x6 Mosfet & imported from USA or Japan electronic materials. Plus advanced lead-free SMT Processing technology. Making the ESC fully able to support a 6S battery and get a better performance.
- Excellent heat dissipation performance: The CNC hollow aluminum alloy shell used is great for heat dissipation.
- Better control performance: Flashed with the latest AM_32 firmware in factory, support telemetry functions (including voltage, RPMS & current )
SKYSTARS F7HD Pro4 Flight controller:
- MCU: STM32F722RET6 216MHz
- Gyroscope: MPU6000
- Baro: Bmp280
- OSD: Betaflight SPI OSD DJI HD OSD(UART6)
- Black box: 16MB
- 6x Uarts: UART 1/2/3/4/5/6
- 4x PWM outputs
- 1x I2C
- 3x LEDs for FC STATUS (Blue, Green) and 3.3V indicator(Red)
- USB Type-C(USB2.0)
- 1x JST-SH1.0_8pin connector (Gnd/Vbat/S1/S2/S3/S4/Rx3/Curr)
- 1x JST-SH1.0_6pin connector (10V/Gnd/TX6/RX6/Gnd/Sbus)
- VTX 10V/Vbat filtered power ON/OFF Pit switch
- Any spare UART supports DJI FPV OSD
- LED: 4 LED independent pads, support WS2812 programming lamp output.
- Receiver: Support Sbus, crsf, ibus, SBUS, XBUS, support 3.3v Spektrum satellite receiver, The default receiver input is UART1(You can solder ELRS RX on UART1), F7 has a built-in inverter, which can actually be installed in any spare UART.
- Input voltage: 3-6S
- BEC: 5V/10V 3A max dual-channel BEC supports stable power supply on the sky side of DJI O3
- LDO 3.3V: Max.250mA
- BetaFlight firmware: SKYSTARSF722Pro
- INAV firmware: SKYSTARSF722HD
- Installation size: 30.5x30.5mm. The installation hole is M4 and supports shock column installation.
- External size 39x39mm
- Flight control weight: 6.9g
- Flight control onboard voltage sensor
- Input voltage: 3-6S LiPo
- Con.Current: 60A
- Peak Current: 70A≥ 10S
- Firmware: AM_32
- Support: Dshot 600/1200
- Mounting hole: 30.5X30.5 mm/M3
- BEC: No
- Product size: 41x46x7.6mm
- Weight: 18g
- 1x SkyStarsRC F722 HD PRO4 3-6S 30x30 Stack/Combo (F722 FC / KM60 AM-32 32Bit 60A 4in1 ESC) - MPU6000
- 8x Silicon grommets M4 to M3
- 2x JST-SH1.0_8pin cable, 4cm
- 1x JST-GH-6P cable for DJI port, 10cm