3 PACK of RDQ Series 14.8V 4S 1500mAh 100C LiPo Battery - XT60
All batteries must be shipped by a ground shipping method.
The RDQ Series 1500mAh 4S 100C battery truly sets a new standard in the FPV LiPo market. Containing the latest in FPV LiPo battery technology, the RDQ Series LiPo packs a long-lasting punch, which is going to redefine your idea of what a quality LiPo is.
Check out the rest of our RDQ Series LiPo and LiHV packs. We've got 1-6S packs of all sizes!
"I don't know how RaceDayQuads can offer a pack that performs this well, at this price point. On my battery test rig, this pack performed shockingly close to some premium-priced packs like Tattu and Thunderpower. I keep squinting at the results and wondering when I'm going to find out what the catch is.
If I were spending my own money, this is pretty much the only pack I would buy right now. I haven't seen a single other pack that performs this well, at this price."
Look under the "Test Data" tab for detailed testing info.
- Capacity: 1500mAh
- Max. Continuous Discharge: 100C
- Dimensions: 33.2x38.8x77.5mm
- XT60 Lead: 85mm
- Balance Lead: 40mm (the perfect length for usability and durability)
- Weight: 187 (+/- 1%)
- 3x RDQ Series 14.8V 4S 1500mAh 100C LiPo Battery - XT60
Reviews & Tests
Download the full test results report here: RDQ_1500_mAh_4S_100C.pdf
For those who don't like reading the attached file we'll sum it up. Bardwell tests for two primary discharge metrics - continuous and pulse. Essentially, if you constant discharge a pack how many amps will you get, same with pulse. The RDQ Series 4S 1500mAh 100C tested at 60A constant and 80A pulse (60/80). Here's how they compare to other batteries he's tested so far:
- RDQ Series 1500 100C: 60/80
- RDQ Series 1300 100C: 60/80
- Tattu R-Line 1550 95C: 60/80
- Pyro-Drone Who Cares 1600 95C: 50/60
- CNHL 1300 100C: 50/70
- CNHL 1500 100C: 50/70
- Infinity RS 1300: 50/70
- Infinity RS Force 1500: 50/80
- MaxAmps 1450: 70/90 ($64)
- TP Adrenaline 1600 95C: 50/70
- See the full comparison list here.