APD F-SERIES 120F3[X] V2 X-Class 12S 120A ESC
RDQ is proud to be the official APD USA Distributor!
The improved F_Series 120F3[X] ESCs. Building upon our trusted ARM 32-bit architecture, the V2 release features introduce a number of highly requested features into the product range, including configuration options, Bi-Directional DShot, and UART overvoltage protection. The 120F3[X]v2 ESCs are drop-in replaceable to 120F3[X] units. As before, existing features include PWM-frequency dithering and Active Phase-Current Demagnetization, allowing for smooth control with virtually all powertrain combinations with peak power outputs of up to 9 kW.
The 120F3[X] V2 is designed to withstand the extreme demands of X-Class motor and prop combinations, where high inertia and fast spool-up/spool-down rates normally cause issues.
Note: The V2 has all the same features as the V1.
- Designed and manufactured in Australia using only the highest quality components, ensuring no sacrifice in reliability. (V2)
- Configuration of drive parameters, signal types and fault handling (V2)
- Bi-Directional DShot for RPM Filtering support (V2)
- On board bootloader (V2)
- Passthrough firmware updating and configuration (V2)
- Additional Telemetry types: PWM Telemetry and RPM Output (V2)
- High-speed telemetry rates when operating DShot and ProShot (V2)
- Reversible operation support (full forwards to full reverse) (V2)
- Dynamic signal quality checks across supported input protocols (V2)
- Hardware protection for UART programming pins (V2)
- components, ensuring no sacrifice in reliability.
- Plug and play firmware
- 4S to 12S capable
- Up to 120Amps continuous current with airflow
- 200A Burst current - With active current Limiting
- True 10bit resolution
- Virtually no setup time, with simple motor reverse solder tab
- Auto-detect ProShot or Dshot any frequency range
- ProShot1000 to ProShot3000 capable (1-3Mbs/s)
- Dshot300 to Dshot2400 capabale (0.3-2.4Mbs/s)
- Up to 750,000 eRPM
- Auto PWM-freq
- Auto Timing Advance
- Telemetry output
- Intelligent current sensing
- Intelligent Regen (active-braking) control
- LED indication
- Digital commands over Proshot (including anti-turtle mode)
- Digital commands over Dshot
- 6-Layer PCB to ensure minimal track resistance
- Dimensions: 70x30x20mm
- Weight: 9.10g
- 1x APD F-SERIES 120F3[X] V2 X-Class 12S 120A ESC