HAKRC HK3220 32Bit 60A 2-8S 20x20 4in1 ESC
The HAKRC HK3220 2-8S BLHELI_32 60A 4in1 20x20 ESC is an advanced ESC featuring a AT32F421 main control chip with operating frequency of up to 128MHz, Japan imported MOS and 3-in-1 IC driver FD6288Q driver, imported Murata capacitors, 8-layer 2-ounce copper PCB, hardware PWM drives, Damped Light technology and Active Freewheeling technology for smoother throttle response, regenerative braking and power recycling.
- PCB adopts high-end 8-layer 2oZ thickened copper skin, which has stronger overcurrent capability and good heat dissipation.
- MOS adopts imported high current resistance MOS, long life with strong load capacity.
- Adopt industrial grade LDO, high temperature resistance.
- Using 40 50V high-quality Japanese Murata capacitors, strong filtering performance
- PWM frequency up to 128k, high frequency for higher throttle
ESC firmware: HAKRC_AT4G_Multi_32.9 Hex
Protocol support: PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600
Input voltage: 2S-8S Lipo
Continuous current: 60A
- Peak current: 70A
- Size: 34 x 42mm (20mm-20mm mounting hole)
- Product net weight: 11g
- 1x HAKRC HK3220 BLHELI_32Bit 60A 2-8S 20x20 4in1 ESC
- 1x XT60 Connector
- 1x 12AWG 6cm Power Cable
- 1x 35V 470uF Capacitor
- 1x 8Pin JST ESC to FC cable
- 4x M3 Grommets.
- 4x M2 Grommets