(PRE-ORDER) Flywoo BNF Explorer 4S LR 4 V2.2 Analog 4" Deadcat Quad - Choose Receiver (GPS)
Pre-orders shipping ASAP!
Long-range FPV cruising with epic landscapes is great, but hard to practice legally & without annoying others with noise from a 6 or 7" LR quad. So the #MicroLongRange concept scales down a 7" one until it weighs <250g. Flywoo implemented tons of improvements & the Explorer LR is equipped with GPS, & a model finder. It has a GOKU stack, 2750Kv 1404 motors & 4" props, optimized for efficiency & low weight--yielding >10 min flight times with a 850mah 4S battery. Speeds of 40-50 kph (25-30mph) allows for 10km round trips & it's quiet, barely audible a few dozen meters away.
- The lightweight 4-inch quad below 250g even if you connect with the right size battery, you still meet the current requested of FAA rules. Easy to control and long flight time, we strongly recommend to FPV beginners and pilots who like to cruise!
- Equipped with GOKU 16x16 MICRO STACK, and NIN 1404 V2-2750kv, support 4S battery. You can get up to 20 minutes cruising! So this is a quad that is very suitable for FPV beginners and long-range enthusiasts!
- HM850 850mw VTX & AGC Microphone module
- FC & ESC Combo: GOKU GN405 Nano 13A STACK ( 16x16 )
- VTX: GOKU HM850 5.8Ghz UFL 850mw VTX w/ AGC Microphone
- Camera: Caddx Ratel 2 1200TVL 1.8mm FPV Camera
- Motor: NIN V2 1404-2750KV
- MIC: Flywoo AGC-MIC Microphone
- GPS: FLYWOO GM8 MINI V2.0 GPS
- Propeller: Gemfan 4024 ( 4pcs Green \ 4pcs Gray )
A Message from Dave_C FPV:
"For me personally, Long Range cruising through epic landscapes is the best thing about FPV! But unfortunately, it was always kind of difficult to practice legally and without bothering people with all the noise a massive 6 or 7" long-range quad produces.
So the basic idea behind the original Project #MicroLongRange was born: Scale down a 7" long-range quad until it is below 250g take-off weight. With the support of an awesome community on Facebook and Instagram as well as a massive development effort by Flywoo, this concept has seen a lot of improvements that are now all implemented in the Explorer LR!
This tiny quad is equipped with GPS, Crossfire, and an independent model finder to give you the necessary confidence to push it to the maximum range of digital and analog video transmission. The powertrain with its GOKU 16x16 stack and the all-new 2750kV 1404 motors spinning 4" props is optimized for maximum efficiency and low weight: Flight times of way over ten minutes on a regular 850mah 4S LiPo battery are easily achievable! Cruising speeds of 40-50 kph (25-30mph) are astonishingly high for such a small quad and have allowed me to do 10km (6 miles) round trips easily. And the best thing about it: It's incredibly quiet! You will barely be able to hear it flying by as soon as you are a few dozen meters away.”
- 1x Flywoo BNF Explorer 4S LR 4 V2.2 4" Deadcat Quad Analog - Choose Receiver (GPS)
- Before disarm, GPS must search for more than 5 satellites to lock the home position.
- After disarming, observe the OSD data during the flight, and the rescue function can work normally only if the distance exceeds 100 m. Otherwise, the quad will crash.
- If the remote control suddenly loses signal, the GPS rescue function will work automatically and return to the home position. (Set the AUX of GPS rescue mode in betaflight Failsafe, the default is AUX3 2000)