BetaFPV 1 Watt ELRS Micro 2.4GHz RC Transmitter Module - Black
BetaFPV has stepped it up a notch with their new 1 Watt Express LRS transmitter! Compared with 500mW versions, it not only has a built-in cooling fan but also the heat sink is included, which enhances the performance of cooling. So this module can work properly in daily use with no need to worry about temperature.
- Packet refresh rate: 50Hz, 150Hz, 250Hz, 500Hz
- RF output power: 25mW, 50mW, 250mW, 500mW, 1W
- Frequency bands: 2.4GHz ISM
- Heatsink: Included
- USB Port: Type C
- Backpack Function: Supported
Note: Please assemble the antenna before power on. Otherwise, the PA chip in the Micro TX module will be damaged permanently.
Note: Please DO NOT use 3S or above battery to power up the TX module via XT30 port. Otherwise, the power supply chip in the TX module will be damaged permanently.
Note: Please do not turn on all DIP switches at the same time.
BETAFPV Micro TX Module ELRS V2.0.0 firmware is published. The firmware does not include the Binding Phrase. So please make sure the receiver works on officially major release V2.0.0 protocol and no Binding Phrase set.
- Support 5D buttons and the OLED menu with the official ELRS 2.0.0 release.
- The color of the LED changes automatically according to the system status.
- Other new and various features are fully synchronized with the official ELRS 2.0.0.
- When entering OLED menus page with long pressing, the connection between RF TX module and receiver works normally. Please do not change the Pkt Rate, otherwise, you must re-power the receiver.
You could all use the ELRS offical firmware V2.0-RC2 now, but lost the function of OLED and Joystick. We will work with the ELRS dev team and make the ELRS official firmware support the full function of the Micro TX Module. For the milestone, OLED will be supported in the V2.1 officially.
- 1x BETAFPV ELRS Micro TX module
- 1x BETAFPV Moxon antenna
- 1x Micro TX module user manual
- 1x Spare USB data cable (Type-A to Type-C)