RadioMaster TX16S MKII Max EdgeTX RC Transmitter w/ AG01 Hall Gimbals - Black / ELRS 2.4GHz
The best just got better! Check out the huge list of improvements over the TX16S Max below!
All carbon body, with black parts and internal ELRS
We also carry the TX16S MKII Max with V4.0 Hall Gimbals!
- Improved internal circuitry and optimized power supply.
- New charge circuitry with integrated reverse-polarity protection.
- Optimized charge IC now allows up to 2.2A internal USB-C charge current.
- Rear-mounted audio jack provided headphone output.
- V4.0 Gimbal improved centering and temperature stability (Same circuitry as AG01).
- Optional high/low rear grips are included for improved ergonomics.
- Improved S1/S2 knobs with clear centre-detents.
- Improved LS/RS Sliders with a smoother feel and better centre-detents.
- Redesigned battery cover for improved battery access.
- Retooled body shell with improved fit and finish.
- The trainer socket was changed to a standard TRS 3.5mm socket.
- A rear DIY Socket was added for personalized mods.
- Improved internal plastics for better longevity.
- Available ELRS and 4in1 versions.
AG01 Gimbal is fully CNC milled for ultimate precision with quad ball bearings for a smooth and precise feel. Featuring front-accessible tension and travel adjustment for easy fine-tuning.
Flat & Raised Grips Included
Both the raised and flat versions of the rear grips are included allowing you to customize the feel of your TX16s MKII right out of the box.
Built-in dual speakers
External Module Bay
The TX16s natively supports Team Black Sheep MicroTX modules in CRSFmode with LUA scripts. Best of all, the TX16s Internal 4-in-1 Multi-protocol module allows you to keep the MicroTX installed and switch between internal RF and Crossfire via software, no more module swapping.
Easy Firmware Updates
- Retooled faceplate with improved fit and finish
- Improved S1/S2 knobs with center detents
4.3” IPS Color Display - The TX16s features a bright and clear 4.3-inch IPS color display for easy and convenient model setup and operation with adjustable brightness to suit all conditions.
- Improved LS/RS Sliders with a smoother feel and better center detents.
- New 3.5mm Audio jack - Rear-mounted audio jack minimizes RF interference from external modules and adds a headphone audio feature.
- Redesigned battery cover, easier to remove.
- A rear DIY Socket added for personalized mods.
- Size: 287x129x184mm
- Weight: 750g (without battery)
- Transmission frequency: 2.400GHz-2.480GHz
- Transmitter module: Internal ELRS (SX1280)
- Transmitting power: Internal 4-in-1 multi-protocol module : Max 100mw (protocol dependent); Internal ELRS : Max 250mw (transmitting power is adjustable)
- Antenna gain: 2db (transmit power adjustable)
- Working current: 400mA
- Working voltage: 6.6-8.4v DC
- Remote control distance:> 2km @ 22dbm
- Radio firmware: EdgeTX
- Channels: Up to 16 channels (depending on the receiver)
- Display: 4.3-inch TFT full-color touch display with a resolution of 480 x 272
- Gimbal: AG01 CNC Hall sensor
- Module Bay: JR-compatible module bay
- Upgrade method: Supports USB-C online / SD card offline upgrade
- 1x TX16S Mark II Max Radio Controller
- 1x 18650 Tray
- 1x USB-C Cable
- 1x Screen Protector
- 2x Flat Grips
- 2x Raised Grips
- 1x TX16S Key Chain