(PRE-ORDER) BetaFPV BNF Meteor75 Pro HD 1S Brushless Whoop w/ Walksnail Avatar & Nano Cam (BT2.0) - Choose Your Receiver
Pre-Orders shipping ASAP! All products with batteries must be shipped by a ground shipping method.
Check out the this BNF Meteor75 Pro HD 1S Brushless Whoop from BETAFPV. This quad is impressive with its clean aesthetic and its down right power performance. BETAFPV wants you to know this is the largest 1S digital whoop you can get today. This BNF will feature a F4 1S 5A FC, with 1102 22000Kv motors and ideally you would want a 550mAh 1S Battery to use with this quad. With this frame, you will get to see a more roomier battery slot for ease of use, as well as to able to accommodate a bigger battery.
Note: The Frsky version reserves two UART ports for the available external receiver so it can be used as PNP.
- The upgraded frame that fits 45mm props perfectly makes Meteor75 Pro the largest 1S whoop drone. Powered with 1102 22000KV motors, it performs smoothly in the air and is maneuverable for freestyle tricks.
- It features a roomier battery slot that can accommodate a bigger battery such as BT2.0 550mAh 1S battery, which provides a larger capacity and higher discharge rate, bringing more flight time and robust flight performance to the quadcopter.
- Micro Canopy Lite has an adjustable camera lens of 0-40°. This new canopy weighs only 1.1g, which is very suitable for HD digital VTX drone, and the open design makes the electronics cooler better.
- Equipped with F4 1S 5A flight controller (Serial ELRS 2.4G or SPI Frsky). The ELRS 2.4G RX version comes with the default ELRS V2.0 firmware and supports being upgraded to ELRS V3.0 separately without flashing Betaflight flight controller firmware. The SPI Frsky version can be also used as the PNP version to connect external receiver due to the two UART ports on the board.
- The various colors of the spare parts including the Meteor75 Pro frame and Micro
- Reserve two UART ports on F4 1S 5A FC(SPI Frsky) V3.0 board. The Frsky version also can be used as the PNP version. Therefore, pilots can connect the external receiver to it.
- Ultralight weight for Meteor75 Pro HD 35.77g (Walksnail)/ 34.87g (HDZero), this largest 1S drone combined with Walksnail or HDZero HD digital VTX system gives pilots an immersive flight experience and impactful visuals.
HD Digital VTX System
The Walksnail Avatar HD Mini 1S Lite uses H.265 high-efficiency video coding, an industry-leading technology, providing 1080P/60FPS image recording with 22ms ultra-low latency. It is specially designed for 3.1-5V power input and 7.8g lightweight, compatible with 1S whoop drone. Built-in 8 GB storage, this VTX has the capability of recording HD video without interference from capacity and exporting video by USB cable. Besides, with Canvas Mode, Betaflight full OSD display is supported and can be adjusted easily by remote control.
Note: Please make sure that the battery voltage must be 3.1V at least when flying, otherwise, the HD digital VTX would stop working.
The latest F4 1S 5A flight controllers are applied to all BNF versions of Meteor75 HD. It features Serial ELRS 2.4G instead of SPI ELRS 2.4G for ELRS version compared to the previous version. The Frsky version reserves two UART ports for the available external receiver so it can be used as PNP. The ESC on the new board is powered by BB51 hardware in place of BB21. Last but not least, we update the gyro to BOSH BMI270 for better performance and stability since the new F4 1S 5A FC.
|Meteor75 Pro HD (ELRS)
Meteor75 Pro HD (Frsky, PNP, TBS)
|FC Inside||F4 1S 5A FC (Serial ELRS 2.4G) V2.0||F4 1S 5A FC (SPI Frsky) V3.0|
|UART Port||One UART Port||Two UART Ports|
|External RX||Not Supported||Supported|
Note: Pay attention, ONLY the newest Betaflight firmware 4.3.1 start to support this BMI270 gyrometer. Please check the below link to download the firmware and CLI dump file. If you update the 4.3.1 firmware from Betaflight official site, please flash the CLI dump file for Meteor75 HD.
Micro Canopy Lite
Micro Canopy Lite is specially designed to be compatible with HD digital VTX and has an adjustable camera lens of 0-40°. By using the new Micro Canopy Lite, the weight of the drone is reduced, which in turn can improve flight performance and increase flight time. The open design helps to dissipate heat more effectively, reducing the risk of damage to the VTX or other electronic components inside the drone.
Endurance Boosting Battery
With the new BT2.0 550mAh 1S battery, Meteor75 Pro HD ensures more flight time up to 5:30 (Walksnail)/5:40 (HDZero) so that pilots can less worry about the battery. What's more, it has a discharge of 40C (continuous) and 80C (burst), bringing a robust flight experience to pilots.
Meteor HD Series
BETAFPV has been optimizing and upgrading the Meteor series for better performance. The Meteor HD Series whoop drones including Meteor75 1S HD, and Meteor85 2S HD with Walksnail or HDZero HD digital VTX system aim to provide pilots with an immersive flight experience for FPV racing and high-definition images.
Meteor75 Pro Frame
Meteor75 Pro frame is the largest 1S whoop frame with 45mm propellers currently and comes with more features. The frame features a roomier battery slot for more battery choices such as BT2.0 550mAh battery. The motor holder is using a triangle bilateral stretch structure, giving pilots a more durable and smoother flight experience. In addition, the Meteor75 Pro frame offers seven colors for options, which pilots should purchase separately.
Powerful 1S Drone Combo
Even carrying the HD digital VTX system, Meteor75 Pro HD still performs well in power and speed thanks to its upgraded frame that is suitable for 45mm props, allowing it to be the largest 1S power whoop drone with greater thrust and lift. Fit out with 1102 22000KV motors and BT2.0 550mAh 1S battery, this 1S drone combo has an excellent thrust-to-weight ratio performance and provides an immersive flight experience to pilots.
- Item: Meteor75 Pro Brushless Whoop Quadcopter (1S HD Digital VTX)
- Flight Time: 5:30 (Walksnail)/ 5:40 (HDZero)
- Camera Adjustable Angle: 0-40°
- Motors: 1102 22000KV Motor
- Battery: BT2.0 550mAh 1S Battery
- Frame: Meteor75 Pro Brushless Whoop Frame
- Propellers: Gemfan 45mm 3-Blade Propellers
- Canopy: BETAFPV Micro Canopy Lite
- Weight Without Battery: 35.77g (Walksnail)/34.87g (HDZero)
- Receiver: Serial ELRS 2.4G/SPI Frsky/TBS
- FC&ESC: F4 1S 5A FC (Serial ELRS 2.4G) V2.0/F4 1S 5A FC (SPI Frsky) V3.0
- VTX Power Output: 350mW (Walksnail), 25mW/200mW (HDZero)
- VTX: Walksnail Avatar HD Mini 1S Lite Kit/HDZero Whoop Lite Bundle
- Camera: Wanlksnail Avatar Lite Camera/HDZero Nano Lite Camera
- Download the FC firmware and CLI dump file for Walksnail and HDZero version.
- Click to download the manual for Walksnail Avatar HD Mini 1S Lite Kit.
- Click to download the manual for HDZero Whoop Lite Bundle.
- 1x BetaFPV BNF Meteor75 Pro 1S Brushless Whoop w/ HDZero & Nano Lite Cam (BT2.0) - Choose Your Receiver
- 2x BT2.0 550mAh 1S Battery
- 1x Type-C USB Cable
- 1x BT2.0 Battery Charger and Voltage Tester
- 4x 45mm 3-Blade Props (1.5mm Shaft)
- 1x Screwdriver
- 1x VTX USB Cable (Walksnail or HDZero Version)
- 1x Pack of Screws