TrueRC X-Air MKII 5.8GHz Antenna Set for DJI Goggles 2 - LHCP
These TrueRC X-AIR 5.8GHz MK II Antennas are compatible with the DJI Goggles 2. The MCX Male connectors fit the DJI Goggles 2 perfectly. These antennas help you obtain 9.5-10.5dBic gain combined with a healthy flyable beam width of 120deg. As with all other components of X-AIR antennas, the custom MCX Male connector is made to the highest standards to fit your DJI Goggles 2 perfectly and make sure every bit of RF power is transferred from the X-AIR. Easy tightening and a quality look are exclusive to TrueRC. Most compact antennas of this gain level, allowing you to leave them connected all of the time without fear of breaking them. Its time for upgrades, its time to move with the times, as the future is now!
- High 9.5-10.5 dBic for long-range and signal penetration
- Compact low-profile design, easy to store and transport
- Mount direct on the DJI Goggles 2
- High 10.5 dBic for long range and signal penetration
- Large SWR and axial ratio bandwidth, work even out of the 5.8GHz band
- Super wide 120 degree beam for each antenna combining to 135deg beam width
- MCX Male Connectors
- Bandwidth: 5.1GHz-6.7GHz
- Gain: 9.5-10.5 dBic
- Polarization: LHCP
- Beam-width: 120deg
- Beam-width @-3dB**: 68deg.
- Connector: MCX Male
- Dimension: 34x34x24mm
- Include mounts for installation onto DJI Goggles 2.
- 2x TrueRC X-AIR 5.8GHz MK II Antenna - DJI Goggles 2