Holybro Kakute H7 V1.3 2-8S 30x30 Flight Controller w/ Bluetooth - MP6000
The 8S capable Kakute H7 boasts Bluetooth, dual 4in1 ESC ports, HD plug, barometer, OSD, 6 UARTs, MicroSD Blackbox, 5V/9V BEC, easy soldering, and more. It builds upon F7 features and has a Bluetooth chip. The SpeedyBee app lets you Betaflight configure/tune wirelessly. It's DJI HD ready and supplies 9V for HD video transmitters. UART2 is for Bluetooth tel., MicroSD for Blackbox, dual 4in1 ESC ports for x8 Octocopter, and BetaFlight OSD for FPV display. LED/buzzer pad, I2C pad for external GPS/Magnetometer.
- This V1.3 now has USB-C, 9V 3A BEC for VTX, and JST-SH connector for VTX port.
- MCU - STM32H743 32-bit processor running at 480 MHz
- Professional underfill epoxy for mechanical reinforcement
- IMU - MPU6000
- Barometer - BMP280
- OSD - AT7456E
Onboard Bluetooth chip - ESP32-C3
- SpeedyBee IOS & Android App Compatible
- Note: The Bluetooth onboard is set to automatically turn off when the flight controller is unlocked (arm) and turn on automatically when the flight controller is locked (disarm) in Betaflight
- 6x UARTs (1,2,3,4,6,7; UART2 is used for Bluetooth telemetry)
- 9x PWM Outputs (8 Motor Output, 1 LED)
- 2x JST-SH1.0 8pin ESC port (4in1 ESCs, x8/Octocopter compatible)
- 1x JST-SH1.0 6pin VTX port (For HD System like Caddx Vista & Air Unit)
- Battery input voltage: 2S - 8S
- BEC 5V 2A Cont.
- BEC 9V 3A Cont
- USB Type-C
- Mounting - 30.5 x 30.5mm/Φ4mm hole with Φ3mm Grommets
- Dimension - 35x35mm
- Weight - 8g
- 1x Holybro Kakute H7 V1.3 3-6S 30x30 Flight Controller w/ Bluetooth - MP6000
- 1x Wiring Kit