HobbyWing Skywalker 12AE 2-3S Individual 12A ESC
This HobbyWing Skywalker 12A 32Bit 2-3S Individual ESC is a high-performance, reliable speed controller for small airplanes, helicopters, and multi-rotor drones. It has a high-speed processor to ensure smooth, powerful operations, and supports 2-3S LiPo batteries. Enjoy a high response rate and low-voltage protection for excellent control and power.
- Safety arming feature: Regardless the throttle stick position, the motor will not spin after battery connected.
- Throttle calibration function: Throttle range can be calibrated to be compatible with different transmitters.
- User programmable.
- Multiple program methods supported: transmitter stick, LED Program Card. Very easy to program the ESC at home or at the flying field.
- Compatible with LiPO and NiMH battery.
- Timing can be changed to be suitable for different brushless motors.
- Full protection: Low voltage cutoff protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection.
- Power connectors and motor connectors are not included.
- Model: 12AE
- Refresh rate of the throttle signal: 50Hz to 432Hz.
- Cont.Current: 12A
- Peak.Current: 15A
- Input Vol (Lipo): 2-3S
- BEC Output: 5V@2A (Linear mode)
- Size (mm): 38x18x7mm
- Weight(g): 19
- Wires input: 20AWG-100mm
- Wires output: 20AWG-100mm
- Output connectors: N/A
- Programming: Stick / LED program box
- Firmware update: N/A
- Weight: 10g
- HobbyWing Skywalker 12AE 2-3S Individual 12A ESC