Generic 4000mAh 21700 Li-Ion Battery for DIY Packs
All batteries must be shipped by a ground shipping method.
Generic 21700 Li-Ion cells similar to Samsung 40T. These are capable of 35A continuous discharge with appropriate airflow. We've built a 6S long range pack for 7" quad with these and they perform quite well!
Note, these are larger than 18650 cells, and will not fit in your Fat Shark 18650 case, X-Lite, or most other electronic devices. They're primarily used for DIY flight battery packs for long range/endurance wings and quads (Check out Philipp Seidel's Awesome Tutorial!), as well as DIY battery banks.
Check out all our Lithium Ion cells & chargers!
- Standard discharge capacity: >3500mAh
- Max. Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Nominal voltage: 3.6V
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5V
- Standard charge current: 2A
- Max. continuous discharge current: 35A
- Dimensions: 70.1mm (L) x 21mm (D)
- Weight: 67g
- Do not over-discharge or over-charge your battery.
- Recharge empty batteries (resting voltage of 3.6V) as soon as possible. Batteries that are fully drained and left in a discharged state for a long time could result in irreversible damage.
- Do not short circuit to prevent massive release of current.
- Do not dispose in fire.
- Do not leave unattended inside a vehicle.
- Do not store or carry your batteries in your pocket, purse or anywhere they can make contact with other metal objects.
- Do not leave unattended while charging.
- Discontinue use if the battery looks worn, torn, or is exhibiting unusual behavior.
- 1x Generic 4000mAh 35A 21700 Li-Ion Cell