Matek AP_Periph CAN-L4-BM Digital Power Monitor
Original price $29.99 - Original price $29.99
$29.99 - $29.99
Current price $29.99
The Matek AP_Periph CAN-L4-BM CAN Digital Power Monitor offers ultra-precise monitoring for your drone needs. It features a low-power resistant path of 200μΩ, providing high efficiency in power consumption. No calibration is required and DroneCAN protocol offers convenient current & bus voltage readouts. Enjoy precision monitoring and convenience with the AP_Periph CAN CAN-L4-BM.
- MCU: STM32L431xC, 256KB Flash
- INA239 85-V, 16-Bit, High-Precision Power monitor IC With SPI Interface
- Battery Voltage sense input: 0~85V
- Current Sense Range: 0~204.8A
- Load current on current sensing resistor: 150A(Continuous), 204.8A(Burst)
- Voltage accuracy: ± 0.1%
- Current accuracy: ± 2%
- Interface: CAN, DroneCAN Protocol, U-ART2, spare, DFU, -ST debug, SWCLK & SWDIO
- LED: Blue, (Fast blinking, Booting), Blue, (Slow blinking, working) Red, (3.3V indicator)
- Power supply for CAN-L4-BM board: 4.5~5.5V @5V pad/pin
- Power consumption: 10mA
- Operating Temperatures: -40~85 °C
Board Size: 30mm x 22mm x 3mm.
- Weight: 4g
- 3D file: CAN-L4-BM_STEP.zip
- Firmware: ArduPilot AP_Periph MatekL431-BattMon
- Update: via DroneCAN GUI Tool
- Parameters: CAN_P1_DRIVER = 1 if attached to CAN bus1 port or CAN_P2_DRIVER = 1 if attached to CAN bus2 port, BATTx_MONITOR = 8 (DroneCAN-BatteryInfo)
- The big pad on the bottom side is a dead pad. No any circuit network on it.
- Solder the positive wires as close as possible to both sides of the current sensing resistor.
- 2 ears for mounting can be cut off if you don’t need it.
- If the CAN wires are too long, bridge the “120R” jumper.
- 1x Matek AP_Periph CAN-L4-BM Digital Power Monitor
- 1x JST-GH-4P to JST-GH-4P 20cm silicon wire