MenaceRC AeroPOD 5.8GHz 90° MMCX Wing Antenna - RHCP
This antenna pod swivels within its housing and features a male MMCX connector and a 90 degree MMCX extension.
Taking the proven design of the Menace Omni antennas we now have the ultimate antenna for FPV wings.
Standing only 10mm proud its low profile offers a shape that is in harmony with the aerodynamic forces, resulting in an antenna for your model with the absolute minimal drag.
The wing antenna is an idea that formed from a meeting of minds at Western Park Airshow UK, Menace adopted the concept from Painless360 and developed it into the ultimate aerodynamic antenna for FPV planes and wings…. The AeroPOD was born.
Mount it on the underside of your plane for an uninterrupted signal, but don’t worry if you land too hard the polycarbonate injected moulded case will protect the antenna.
No compromise in performance, just like the Menace range of omni antennas, the AeroPOD delivers a smooth radiation pattern with one of the most proven highest axial ratio designs all in an aerodynamic resilient polycarbonate case for protection.
- Small 5.8Ghz aero dynamic design for fitment to FPV wings.
- Underside wing mounting for uninterupted.
- Excellent omni directional pattern.
- Polycarbonate Low Profile Case
- Unique PCB construction allows manufacturing within fine tolerances
- Gain 1.22db with a radiation efficiency of over 92%
- Clearer video reception with up to 20% greater signal received than other omni antenna topology with higher gain.
- High Axial Ratio for reversed polarity rejection
- Ideal for wings.
- Centre frequency 5.8 GHz
- Frequency Range: 5645 – 5945 MHz
- Gain: 1.22dB with efficiency: 92%
- Axial Ratio <1.3
- Beam width: 360 degrees
- Connector: MMCX
- Dimensions Mounted to wing: L36mm x W28mm x H10mm
- Dimensions Overall: H36mm x H28mm x H30mm (Allow 20mm in the wing body for the cable and connection.)
- Weight: 6.3g
- 1x MenaceRC AeroPOD 5.8GHz 90° MMCX Wing Antenna
- 1x 90 Degree MMCX Adapter Pigtail