MenaceRC Thrasher 5.8GHz SMA Antenna - RHCP
Taking the popular pagoda antenna designed by Maarten Beart, Menace has redesigned it for the demanding FPV drone pilots, incorporating adjustments to make it compact, fully cased to avoid coax cable damaged along with efficient productionisation meaning that the reduced assembly operations brings you the lowest cost antenna at the highest of performance.
- Small 5.8Ghz Aero design with an excellent omni-directional pattern.
- Can be TPU mounted without signal degradation.
- Fully encased in poly-carbonate
- Unique PCB construction allows manufacturing within fine tolerances
- Clearer video reception with up to 20% greater signal received than other omni antenna topologies with higher gain.
- High Axial Ratio for reversed polarity rejection
- Ideal for racing or freestyle FPV drones and wings.
- Centre frequency 5.8 GHz
- Frequency Range: 5645 – 5945 MHz
- Matching S11 < -20dB, VSWR <1.22
- Gain: 1.22dB with efficiency: 92%
- Axial Ratio <1.3
- Beam width: 360 degrees
- Polarization: Right Hand Circular (RHCP)
- SMA Connector
- Dimensions: 32mm x 24.5mm (Mounting point is 12.5mm)
- Weight: 7.3grams
- 1x MenaceRC Thrasher 5.8GHz SMA Antenna
- 1x Thrasher 5.8GHz Antenna