APD PDB500[X] 50V 500A 30x30 Power Board PDB
The APD PDB500[X] 50V 500A 30x30 Power Board PDB is designed for high voltage and high current applications. They consist of 8 layers of heavy copper to sustain maximum current demand whilst dissipating minimal heat, operating continuously to PCB temperatures of up to 180 °C. Each PDB can sustain a continuous amount of current, split evenly across all four outputs. They feature 12 V and 5 V regulators onboard to power peripheral devices.
The signal and telemetry lines are sandwiched between the negative (GND) layers to shield them from switching noise at high power levels. Additionally, they have double sided main input power pads which allow for greater reliability with soldered connections. The PDBs are designed with flight controller mounting in mind, with standard 30.5 mm x 30.5 mm hole spacing. Solder tabs extend off the PCB to allow for thermal relief to make soldering easier.
The perfect PDB for your 120F3 ESCs!
- 8 layers of 4-ounce copper
- PCB rated for 180 °C continuous
- ISOLA 185HR dielectric glass fibre for maximum thermal performance
- Over current and short circuit protection on both 5 V and 12 V regulators
- Power and signal laid out for 4 ESCs
- Dual main battery inputs
- Max Current: 500A
- Input Voltage: 4-12S
- Mounting Pattern: 30x30mm
- Dimensions: 58x58x5mm
- 1x APD PDB500[X] 50V 500A 30x30 Power Board PDB