Camera Butter Cinema ONE 5" Frame w/ Extra Arm Set
You've never seen a frame like this. Designed to be stable, cinematic, and easy to tune, this frame can do it all. Do you want a butter-smooth freestyle quad? Use the arms in an X configuration. How about a cinematic drone with no props in view and low camera tilt? Flip the arms over and get a deadcat configuration! The Camera Butter Cinema ONE frame is the result of countless prototypes and revisions to get everything exactly the way it needs to be.
Also available in a 7" version.
Be sure to check out our 5" frame selection!
- A unique reinforcing plate that keeps all of the arms stable and locked in place.
- A split bottom plate keeps everything tight and reduces vibrations.
- Arms can be swapped out (or flipped over to change configuration!) with just 2 screws
- Arm screws are NOT used for the stack, keeping vibrations down to a minimum
- Lots of places for your components: 20x20 and 30x30 mount in the middle, 20x20 mount in the rear (fits a Caddx Vista perfectly), and a second 20x20 mount in the front can be used if your camera is moved forward.
- 16x16 and 19x19 motor mount configuration
- Top Plate: 2mm
- Bottom Plate: 2mm
- Arm brace: 2mm
- Motor mount: 16x16mm - 19x19mm
- Arm thickness: 5mm
- Stack Mounting: 30x30mm and 20x20mm
- Rear Mounting: 20x20mm and 16x16mm
- Weight: 109g
- 1x Top plate, Bottom plate, and Center plate
- 4x 5" Arms
- 1x Battery pad
- 2x TPU camera mounts (1 short, 1 long)
- 2x TPU SMA mounts
- 1x Hardware package (includes 30x30 and 20x20 stack screws and Caddx Vista or rear stack screws)
- 1x Camera Butter super-grip battery strap
- 1x Camera Butter sticker