FrSky M9 Hall Sensor Gimbal for Taranis X9D / X9D Plus
The FRSKY M9 Gimbal offers next-level precision for your Taranis X9D Plus. By moving to a hall sensor, rather than the potentiometer gimbal which comes stock, FRSKY is able to vastly improve the feel and the precision of the Taranis. Each Gimbal is also fully customizable. You are able to easily adjust the tension of the stick, as well as include a throttle ratchet if you prefer that. You can enable or disable the centering mechanism on the stick as well (enable centering on the right stick, disable it on the left).
We also carry the M9-R Gimbal for those who prefer a shorter stick throw.
Check out all our RC transmitters, parts & accessories!
- Hall Sensors
- 4 Ball-Bearings
- Adjustable Tension
- Can enable or disable self centering on both axis and ratcheting on the Y axis
- Special material quality that wears well
- Brand: Frsky
- Model: M9
- Supply Voltage (VCC): DC 3.0 ~ ±0.5V
- Sensitivity: 2.50 mV/G
- Linear Output Voltage Range:0.1 ~ ( VCC +0.1) V
- Quiescent Output (TA = 25°C, B = 0 G): 0.5 × VCC
- Noise (no load): =40mVpp
- 1x Frsky M9 Gimbal